Mod issues

6 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Genuine request: Please specify which part was “belittling”? Of course, I’m certain that to some mindsets “having to ask” is itself belittling or somehow negative, but if one is not informed of specifically where they went wrong, one cannot correct the behavior.

Now you're belittling me for calling out their misogyny 

Endless cycle

7 minutes ago, lostforever77 said:

Now you're belittling me for calling out their misogyny 

Endless cycle

I didn’t say anything belittling regarding you or anyone else. I noted that some individuals will call asking the question itself belittling and asked for specifics. The fact that you essentially did just that, while still not answering the question… well. ??‍♂️ Again, I ask. Please explain what was belittling regarding the original post or my initial question.

Edited by Ashande
  • Like 4

Just now, Ashande said:

I didn’t say anything belittling regarding you or anyone else. I noted that some individuals will call asking the question itself belittling. The fact that you essentially did just that, while still not answering the question… well. ?1f3fb.png‍♂️ Again, I ask. Please explain what was belittling regarding the original post or my initial question.

Wasn't talking to you so I will not explain anything to you and yes, in this case having to ask in itself is belittling and you're belittling me besides that

You need to get a grip on your misogynistic behavior and fix it

Goodbye to you

1 minute ago, Ashande said:

I would ask precisely what was misogynistic regarding any of my statements or questions, though I suspect it would be wasted effort, you’ll come up with a reason to respond that somehow involves “proving” I’m misogynistic without answering the question. So, good day to you as well.

And you're still doing it 

1 minute ago, DJ__Beatroot said:

It is difficult to hold back when dealing with snowflakes. 1f606.png

Which reminds me, @Lorajet you owe me for blowing up my jet in GTAV yesterday.  1f62d.png

You're one yourself

Learn to control yourself