Server Status

Moostache7

23 minutes ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

RIP Onrush. I was so close to Geared Up. I wasn't aware I couldn't buy items offline. Got 58000 worth of credits sitting there and can't use it. I wish they would have stayed up atleast till 12 AM GMT. They died an hour before then...... I'm so bummed.

Gladly I started Onrush pretty early and manged to do most (only Vomit trophy left, hope ill get it offline) have plenty of time and at some point was day that I didnt have net for whole day I realized: Hey in offline mode theres not enough stuff to collect for 250 trophies. And I "kinda" blame local trophy guide that didnt mentioned Gear Up trophy in Online required section like the guides on other sites did. Edit. Plz dont harass the guide writer if you were mislead.

Edited by Beliar4

8 hours ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

RIP Onrush. I was so close to Geared Up. I wasn't aware I couldn't buy items offline. Got 58000 worth of credits sitting there and can't use it. I wish they would have stayed up atleast till 12 AM GMT. They died an hour before then...... I'm so bummed.

Not 100% sure about this, but maybe you can still get it. If you didn't try it, it deserves a try, yes?

So, while it's true that you need to be online to level up and get gear crates, but as far as I'm aware, you can buy gear items offline as well if you have the required credits. If you buy the cheap 3k gear items, you can get like 19 items with the 58k you have. Don't know how many gear items you have, but you should try to be sure. :)

Count every items you have (tombstones, skins, customizable items etc.) and substract 80, because the starting gear items do not count towards to 250 goal.

Let's hope for the best. :)

3 hours ago, AttilaThe13th said:

Not 100% sure about this, but maybe you can still get it. If you didn't try it, it deserves a try, yes?

So, while it's true that you need to be online to level up and get gear crates, but as far as I'm aware, you can buy gear items offline as well if you have the required credits.

Nah bro I did try it ? All gear items are locked when you're offline. I didn't know this and neither the PSNP nor PST.org guide mentions this.

For that matter the personalize all 12 Characters trophy should've also been tagged as Online. Because it most certainly is not unmissable. If you keep progressing and the crates don't give you a gear item for 1-2 of the characters and you don't buy them yourself either before shutdown you get stuck with 1-2 characters who you cannot customise with anything...... I am stuck with 1 character who didn't get a single item and now I can't buy any either making that trophy also unobtainable.

It pisses me off just thinking about it. Getting all those stars and then getting fucked over when I was so close.

1 hour ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

Nah bro I did try it 1f61e.png All gear items are locked when you're offline. I didn't know this and neither the PSNP nor PST.org guide mentions this.

For that matter the personalize all 12 Characters trophy should've also been tagged as Online. Because it most certainly is not unmissable. If you keep progressing and the crates don't give you a gear item for 1-2 of the characters and you don't buy them yourself either before shutdown you get stuck with 1-2 characters who you cannot customise with anything...... I am stuck with 1 character who didn't get a single item and now I can't buy any either making that trophy also unobtainable.

It pisses me off just thinking about it. Getting all those stars and then getting fucked over when I was so close.

What about the Classy trophy, is that also a hidden online trophy?

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What about the Classy trophy, is that also a hidden online trophy?

No, even a completely fresh account that has never connected offline starts with items for all vehicles, it's only the characters that start with nothing.

• Like 3