Trophy Thoughts?

xl-Kyo-lx

2 hours ago, LordShavron said:

I've heard such good things about this game that I'm trying to go in as blind as possible. I looked at the trophy list, but have all the secret trophies hidden, which is most of them. Anyone familiar with this one know if there are missable trophies that I should be aware of?

Play it blind and then just clean up with NG+.  Getting the rifle before the sword is missable.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Fun game, and kind off simple when you have been through it, but first playthrough without a guide, the game is very VERY cryptic.

Have you played Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas? I found that game quite cryptic too without a (proper) guide. xD

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Have you played Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas? I found that game quite cryptic too without a (proper) guide. xD

I know what game you mean, though I haven't played it really outside of a few mins. I remember buying it at the time on Switch as it was apparently a Zelda clone, though I got distracted easily.

Tunic is available now btw, got the Wishlist update at about 17:02 UK time

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

I found this awesome guide step by step  https://kattanaita.com/tunic/

It's good that, it's what I was using and I would recommend it also. 

Though I'm changing it all up now from my own perspective, that guide is very well made, though it has you retracing your steps a lot. You can get a fire ability in the first 30 seconds as well but that guide doesn't do that unfortunately 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

It's good that, it's what I was using and I would recommend it also. 

Though I'm changing it all up now from my own perspective, that guide is very well made, though it has you retracing your steps a lot. You can get a fire ability in the first 30 seconds as well but that guide doesn't do that unfortunately 

I'm so happy you made a video guide! I hope you'll upload it soon ?

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 6:15 PM, TrulySilentLie said:

Playing the game blind could lock you into a situation where three trophies are permanently missable. One of them is easy to get on a clean-up run, but the other two trophies would require a full playthrough to earn

Very true. One hits you if you collect too much, the other if you don’t collect (and keep) enough.