Super Go Outside LEGIT

I'm really curious about this, if anyone (ever) thought about getting this trophy legitimately. Cause I'm waiting for a huge sale on this game... But once I get it, I might consider: am I going to cheese OR wait 10 years to get the Platinum? Am I going to be the only one doing this or are there other players already waiting? ?

I haven't played the game yet, but if the game is what I think it is, this trophy is simply Genius! From what I understood from the few things I saw, there is a narrator that tells you what to do. And you have to do them in order to reach the end of the game (with a specific ending sequence). OR you can just ignore him all the time, fuck the system and "be free". So, it's interesting (to think at least) that someone (like the narrator, whoever that is) tells you to WAIT 10 YEARS to get a trophy. Either you do what he's saying or, like most normal human beings, fuck the system, quitting the game, changing the date and unlock the trophy ?

Still, the curiosity remains: are any other "morons" here ready to be "enslaved" for a decade to get a single trophy? 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 3

On 10/4/2022 at 11:31 PM, Tetho_mig said:

Or see it another way : the game trains you to cheat it and you outsmart it by waiting 10 years. The games tells you that this is no big deal and that you could cheat anytime you want, but you can say no and do anything you want during this this time.

I played the game on Steam years ago and am still waiting to unlock this achievement legit because I choose to do so on my own free will.

I suppose that’s true! - and given the other jokes and content of the game, it wouldn’t surprise me if there is some kind of joke or special content that might be seen upon actually doing it "legit" (i.e. incorrectly):dunno:

Edited by DrBloodmoney

7 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Can you change the system clock BACKWARDS and make it look like you did it legit? 

Judging by the comments here, that would fit nicely into the idea of the game. 

No, you can't. While the game uses the internal clock of your console, that you can sets up freely at any date and any time you want, the trophy system uses a second and independent second internal clocks that synchs up with Sony's servers every time you log into the PSN and that you can't access to in any way. (Well maybe unless your console is jailbroken, I'm not quite knowledgeable of this)

That's why players can't cheat the time they unlock a trophy to cheat the first or fastest leaderboards, it will always be the real time it was when you got it.

5 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

No, you can't. While the game uses the internal clock of your console, that you can sets up freely at any date and any time you want, the trophy system uses a second and independent second internal clocks that synchs up with Sony's servers every time you log into the PSN and that you can't access to in any way. (Well maybe unless your console is jailbroken, I'm not quite knowledgeable of this)

That's why players can't cheat the time they unlock a trophy to cheat the first or fastest leaderboards, it will always be the real time it was when you got it.

Oh yeah, duh, haha! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did the ps4 with the console click but am doing the ps5 legit. As soon as I log in at the 27th of april I will have welcome back, the 10 year waiting and you obtained a trophy trophy. Wish me luck and that I will keep to myself and not do it beforehand.

• 2 months later...

I finally got around to doing all the trophies except this one. I guess I'll need to set an email reminder for September 1, 2033, to get this one. Meanwhile, I see that there are currently over 2,000 people with an illegitimate platinum trophy. Lol. What's the point? Where's the patience? Where's the honor?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 5:32 AM, Justin__Harris said:

I finally got around to doing all the trophies except this one. I guess I'll need to set an email reminder for September 1, 2033, to get this one. Meanwhile, I see that there are currently over 2,000 people with an illegitimate platinum trophy. Lol. What's the point? Where's the patience? Where's the honor?

Doing that trophy by obfuscating the time clock is doing it legitimately - that kind of out-of-system rule breaking is the entire point of The Stanley Parable

Waiting 10 years to get it is the incorrect method...

...doing so shows a lack of understanding of the rest of the game, and that you missed the point of message it was trying to convey.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Doing that trophy by obfuscating the time clock is doing it legitimately - that kind of out-of-system rule breaking is the entire point of The Stanley Parable

Waiting 10 years to get it is the incorrect method...

...doing so shows a lack of understanding of the rest of the game, and that you missed the point of message it was trying to convey.

No, it's not.

https://x.com/crowsx3/status/1523313401237319682?s=20

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to get as many trophies as legit as possible, but this...

Not to mention, what if the game is removed from Sony's servers in 10 years? Or an update makes the trophy impossible to attain? or what if you die in the mean time, or worse, quit trophy hunting?

I don't know what to do lol