Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

10 hours ago, SJULTIMATUM said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, I’ve been trying to go on here and look at my trophies but it keeps saying that my account is private and it’ll say that I have no trophies wich is weird because I havint changed anything on my privacy settings I’ve tried everything I can think of but it still keeps saying that if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

It looks like you’ve requested to remove your account from the site in the past, you’ll need to go here to put it back

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Then it looks like your trophies on PSN are public, so all you’d need to do after that is just earn a new trophy in any game and update your profile here

32 minutes ago, IanBlake said:

Hello Im new here well not new JOINED June 12, 2013, anyway for some reason My last trophy (game) that show here is from 2015, nothing is Hidden on my profile

Well I update my profile here and for some reason it just updated 30 min later

1 hour ago, IanBlake said:

Well I update my profile here and for some reason it just updated 30 min later

You may have just needed to type your name in the box on the site homepage, if nobody updates your profile manually for several months then it will stop auto-updating itself, which probably happened in 2015 for your profile

Hi,

I live in Japan and use PSNprofiles often.

I changed my PSID by "PlayStation 4 system version 6.10 preview"

According to this, PSNprofiles doesn't recognise my trophy date from former PSID...

One solution is registering new PSID to this website,but my account at this site was "Lifetime premium account"...

Could you change my account information?

My former PSID is "sutoko0623", changed to "Dr_sutoko"

Sony will release this change quite soon.

I think, before it happens, PSNprofies should get ready for the software updates.

I attach details of the software updates.

thanks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqPYdv4UwAAMP1f.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqPYnCoVsAIb7sj.jpg

18 hours ago, sutoko0623 said:

Hi,

I live in Japan and use PSNprofiles often.

I changed my PSID by "PlayStation 4 system version 6.10 preview"

According to this, PSNprofiles doesn't recognise my trophy date from former PSID...

One solution is registering new PSID to this website,but my account at this site was "Lifetime premium account"...

Could you change my account information?

My former PSID is "sutoko0623", changed to "Dr_sutoko"

Sony will release this change quite soon.

I think, before it happens, PSNprofies should get ready for the software updates.

I attach details of the software updates.

thanks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqPYdv4UwAAMP1f.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqPYnCoVsAIb7sj.jpg

Hi, I've also changed my PSN ID, Before: MorpheoX - Now: Jose_DKZ. What can we do to update our names in PSNProfiles? because we can not delete the account either, since we can not write the code.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, sutoko0623 said:

Hi,

I live in Japan and use PSNprofiles often...

On 10/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, MorpheoX said:

Hi, I've also changed my PSN ID, Before: MorpheoX - Now: Jose_DKZ. What can we do to update our names in PSNProfiles? because we can not delete the account either, since we can not write the code.

12 hours ago, DrewAClarke said:

I'm curious about the steps we need to take following a name PSN ID Change.

Was: DrewAClarke

Now: CaptainPrizun

Hey, me or Sly (the owner of the site) will make a post (hopefully tomorrow) detailing how PSN name changes will work with the site during the PSN beta period and after that when it officially launches early 2019. For now though, the way you access your new name is by typing it into the box on the site homepage which will load your trophies under that new name.

• 1 month later...

Hello, why my profiles is not visible here? I didnt wanted to be deleted from this site and seems like I can not track trophies here for no reason, is there any fix for that? My trophies arent hidden, other sites show them normally and this site give me no trophies here..

edit: If my profile will be checked and restored, please delete this post.

Edited by BuLi_pol

I did a manual update after finishing Life Is Strange BTS today and now my profile here says it has no trophies. My profile is still updating fine on other sites (exophase, truetrophues), and I checked the privacy settings to make sure trophy info is visible to everyone.

Any idea why my profile is broken here? Cheers.

4 minutes ago, NeM2k2 said:

I did a manual update after finishing Life Is Strange BTS today and now my profile here says it has no trophies. My profile is still updating fine on other sites (exophase, truetrophues), and I checked the privacy settings to make sure trophy info is visible to everyone.

Any idea why my profile is broken here? Cheers.

Double check again, earn another trophy, and try to sync and see what happens.

I recently updated my profile but it now shows that there are no trophies there. Untill yesterday it showed all of my trophies. I did not set back any settings. Trophies are still visible to anyone and I don't see why these trophies are now missing. I tried to update my profile twice now since I first thought maybe that's a mistake or something & it should load the next time (1 hour later) but still no trophies there. Is there any problem with the site or something?

I did not change any settings from the ps4, and after updating psnprofiles, I found my private profile. Why? Help!
8 hours ago, psychescape94 said:

Recentemente ho aggiornato il mio profilo ma ora mostra che non ci sono trofei lì. Fino a ieri ha mostrato tutti i miei trofei. Non ho impostato alcuna impostazione. I trofei sono ancora visibili a tutti e non vedo perché questi trofei siano scomparsi. Ho provato ad aggiornare il mio profilo due volte da quando ho pensato che forse era un errore o qualcosa del genere e dovrebbe caricarsi la prossima volta (1 ora più tardi), ma ancora non ci sono trofei lì. C'è qualche problema con il sito o qualcosa del genere?

Me too! I don't know why

On 1/12/2018 at 16:08, Milanzzo said:

Lo stesso problema o allo stesso modo .. ora ho oltre 7000 trofei nascosti .. non li ho nascosti .. altri siti mostrano ancora correttamente i miei trofei

i kwon, i have the same problem

Edited by minacher

• 2 weeks later...

So I did everything and none of my games are hidden and my privacy settings are set to "anyone". I even got a new trophy to make sure this could work. But it still says I don't have any, so I really don't know what to do now. Could it not work because I'm in a different country?

Edited by ThornsPrincess
typo

11 minutes ago, snakebacon97 said:

My profile has bizarrely disappeared today, according to the PSN website it's public, and a trophy mobile app I have can still access it, but it's turned blank here. 

yes im having the same issue, just went to update my profile on here and its says  "Aww, no trophies here ? This profile is probably private". but I know my PSN trophies are public.

im gussing they could be working on the site, thats maybe why

Edited by FreakamongFreaks
font was too small