Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

good to all, I am new here in the forum and also wanted to comment on the same problem I have also, I do not see the trophies and that I have nothing hidden and I would like to ask one thing if possible.

although the question sounds a little stupid, for asking that there is no doubt, is it possible that this failure is possible through the page?

that is, there may be the possibility that on the web page and this is giving problems and that's why some, like me and others, do not let you see the trophies and others if they let you see the trophies without any problem.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ebanvor said:

All my trophies disappeared, I do not have many but ... where are they?1f62d.png

I already try to win another trophy and update but it does not appear 1f62d.png

sorryformyenglish

Looks like some others are having the same issue. Earn another trophy and try again. If that doesn’t work, try it again later. 

On 17-1-2019 at 1:31 PM, kopys12 said:

Do the hell with it anymore .. it's still not working and I do not know what to do: - / page is now to shit :( 

picture

I see your trophies now. I tried updating my own profile again, but it still does not work. I have been earning trophies on PS4 and syncing works well. I did not change any settings on any of my consoles or my PSN account and a different trophy website can still update my trophies without issues. What's going on here?

Edit: I tried updating again tonight and after thinking about it for over two minutes it finally managed to retrieve my trophies. So my trophies are back now. It seems that the website already forgot about me, because my world/country ranks are set to "coming soon".

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

If you mean deleting 0% trophy lists, it is only possible from PS4. These idiots removed that feature from the PlayStation mobile app. It WAS possible to downgrade the app (i.e. search for a older .APK file or whatever) and delete the lists, but now it simply forces you to upgrade, or be unable to use it completely.

I started playing with Rise of the Tomb Raider a few days ago and somehow the trophies are not showing on my psnprofiles page. I checked and the game's trophies were hidden, though I don't know why, so I removed it from the hidden list, now it shouldn't be hidden but still can't see it on my profile. I synced my trophies with the network since then several times and updated my profile here as well.

Anyone have any ideas about why this doesn't show on my profile?

Edited by Ciracchi

59 minutes ago, Ciracchi said:

I started playing with Rise of the Tomb Raider a few days ago and somehow the trophies are not showing on my psnprofiles page. I checked and the game's trophies were hidden, though I don't know why, so I removed it from the hidden list, now it shouldn't be hidden but still can't see it on my profile. I synced my trophies with the network since then several times and updated my profile here as well.

Anyone have any ideas about why this doesn't show on my profile?

You'll also need to earn a trophy in any game after unhiding Tomb Raider to get it to show up here, which should do the trick

• Like 1

14 hours ago, THE_LEGEND_WP said:

THE_LEGEND_WP same here i can't access my trophies, i've tried to get more trophies and sync nothing i disappeared from the chart and i got 0 trohpies? Can somebody help me out.Thank you.

THE_LEGEND_WP.png

Congratulations on PSN level 100. You were deleted for cheating I think.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, josh_263 said:

Just paid for premium and this happened to me 1f629.png will try to earn a trophy and re sync not other fix admin ?

Looks like that did the trick!

4 hours ago, d1capo said:

So suddenly my stats are on zero and it says my profile might be hidden. However I checked and nothing is set to private. Any clue how this is possible?

Sony's servers must've been erratic when you updated your profile here. Earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here and it should be all fixed after doing that ;) 

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Looks like that did the trick!

Sony's servers must've been erratic when you updated your profile here. Earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here and it should be all fixed after doing that ;) 

That did it! Thanks @BlindMango :)

• Like 1