How Do You Wake Up In the Morning?

PattySparks

I wake up to my alarm clock playing This Will Be the Day from RWBY and a cup of coffee.

What about you?

I wake up around 5:00 AM every morning to take a piss or crap.True story. I stopped needing an alarm around the age of 17, I wake up early every morning no matter how late I sleep. :shakefist:

Edited by -Dark Mark-

On my right side, my arm is usually asleep as well, and the sheet is all messed up so I have to put it back in place again. And more than often I wake up thinking about the bizarre dream I might have had.

• 2 weeks later...

I wake up no earlier than 6am, no later than 11am depending on which job I'm working at first that. I figure out if my ex, who had to move back in because she has fallen on hard times, is in my house, which is not a definite. I start my bath water, and get the coffee pot started. I bathe. I watch youtube videos, check my Facebook, look for any new views on my newer reviews or new subs, sometimes with Netflix going on my PS3... then usually it's time for work.

Depends, if I go to bed real late I have an alarm wake me up... if I go to bed real early, I don't bother with an alarm... as I tend to wake up about 8 hours after I went to sleep. If I don't set an alarm when I go to bed real late, I'll wake up really late..