Profile only showing PS5 games

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So a friend of mine told me all of his PS3 trophies for GTAV started popping when he got it on PS5 so I wanted to see how many trophies I had gotten. I realized my profile is only showing my PS5 trophies and none of my PS4/PS3/Vita trophies. They're still on my account when i check on the app but not sure why they aren't showing up here. 

My profile is only showing PS5 games. I have no hidden games and haven't changed any settings or my user name. the PS App displays my correct trophy information and I was able to check hidden games through it and none of them are checked. 

• 2 months later...

Hey, so ive updated my profile a few mins ago, and now i just see my ps5 games, all others are gone and their trophies are completely vanished too

what the hell happened? ive tried to update again, also logged out and in again, doesnt seem to help...any ideas...losing almost 11000 trophies is not fun at all.

My playstation still shows it.

22 minutes ago, tigerriser said:

Hey, so ive updated my profile a few mins ago, and now i just see my ps5 games, all others are gone and their trophies are completely vanished too

what the hell happened? ive tried to update again, also logged out and in again, doesnt seem to help...any ideas...losing almost 11000 trophies is not fun at all.

My playstation still shows it.

The PS5 will do that sometimes, I suspect it does a partial PSN sync that this site picks up. Once you either wait some time or earn a new trophy and sync it, it generally fixes itself. 

Post on the other existing thread with any updates after either waiting or earning a new trophy. 

• 5 months later...

What I did:

I got the last DLC trophy in the PS4 version of Marsupilami while playing on PS5.

I synced my trophies to PSN manually on PS5.

I updated my profile here on PSNP.

And all of the sudden PSNP only recognizes all PS5 games I have and nothing from PS3, PSVita and PS4... 16.100 hidden trophies all of the sudden.

I checked the hidden games on my PS5 and the first batch I scrolled through are all not hidden. I don't have that many PS5 games on my list yet so I came across a lot of PS4 games.

PS3 and PSVita games don't seem to be shown on PS5 in that list of games you can hide.

I tried updating my profile on PSNP again.

I tried syncing my trophies manual again on PS5 and then update here on PSNP again.

Anyone having something similar?

https://psnprofiles.com/Kolm

1 minute ago, Kolm said:

What I did:

I got the last DLC trophy in the PS4 version of Marsupilami while playing on PS5.

I synced my trophies to PSN manually on PS5.

I updated my profile here on PSNP.

And all of the sudden PSNP only recognizes all PS5 games I have and nothing from PS3, PSVita and PS4... 16.100 hidden trophies all of the sudden.

I checked the hidden games on my PS5 and the first batch I scrolled through are all not hidden. I don't have that many PS5 games on my list yet so I came across a lot of PS4 games.

PS3 and PSVita games don't seem to be shown on PS5 in that list of games you can hide.

I tried updating my profile on PSNP again.

I tried syncing my trophies manual again on PS5 and then update here on PSNP again.

Anyone having something similar?

https://psnprofiles.com/Kolm

Yes, it happens all the time with PS5's. Give it time for your PS5 to send a full trophy sync to PSN and it'll update here correctly. See all the last dozen pages of all the people posting here for the same issue:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, it happens all the time with PS5's. Give it time for your PS5 to send a full trophy sync to PSN and it'll update here correctly. See all the last dozen pages of all the people posting here for the same issue:

I did check a few of the last topics but mostly it was from people only missing a few trophies not all non-PS5 trophies.

Also checked everything in that manual and nothing applies..
All settings on PS5 show as they should and I didn't go in that menu for ages, I actually had to search a bit for it on PS5.

This isn't the same issue as recent trophies not immediately showing up on PS4 or on PSNP when earned on PS5. Everything that is not PS5 is all of the sudden gone.

Edited by Kolm

2 minutes ago, Kolm said:

This isn't the same issue as recent trophies not immediately showing up on PS4 or on PSNP when earned on PS5. Everything that is not PS5 is all of the sudden gone.

Even the 2nd to last page of the thread has a lot of the same issue:

Your PS5 needs to do a full trophy sync. It will eventually sync.

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Even the 2nd to last page of the thread has a lot of the same issue:

Your PS5 needs to do a full trophy sync. It will eventually sync.

Sorry, I misread... I thought new topics in this subforum, not new pages in the topic you linked. My bad...

But this is some weird sh... Because then it looks as if PSN wouldn't know my trophies when PSNP requests them while it still does because it's syncing trophies back from PSN to my PS5.
And someone got it after earning/syncing a trophy on PS3...
PS4 also downloads the new trophy fine.
Seems more like PSN that's not telling the PS4/PS3/PSVita trophies to PSNP when requested then the PS5 itself causing the issue.

9 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Trophies are acting weird right now. My trophy list on PSNP shows no updates, says last trophy earned was yesterday, which isn't correct. Also checked psntrophyleaders and it doesn't show 2 of my last games, also says trophies are hidden. If two different websites are affected maybe it's on Sony's side. 

I'm having issues tonight as well. Profile not updating etc. Something on Sony's side I suspect. Can't load my profile on PS5 either. PSN status is showing everything running normally, but clearly something is wrong. Hopefully a fix on the way soon

Edited by The Alchemist