Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster on PS4

Abby_TheLastofUs

Which Pixel Remaster are you looking forward to playing/replaying the most?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pixel Remaster are you looking forward to playing/replaying the most?

• Final Fantasy I
    • Final Fantasy II
    • Final Fantasy III
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VI

8 minutes ago, CoregBlue said:

Great Just when my nightshift Starts. :/

So the disc Version is only in the collectors edition? Or is there also a standalone?

This far, there were both a CE and a just-the-game version available, but both sold out extremely quickly and are now either listed as "Waiting List" (which lets you register to the waiting list) or "No longer available" (which is a slap in the face):

https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_EU/product/810834/final-fantasy-i-vi-collection-ps4

Both were extremely limited, and in some areas the regular one sold out before the CE; I've seen some listing for just the CE contents on eBay which I guess are people who just wanted the game but got there after the regular edition was sold out. 

So far, the only restock has been the Switch version in Asian markets, where it's available at retailers like Play-Asia.

I'm really looking forward to play FF6. Never really had the chance to play it through generations. Seems like it's the right time and I often see players praising this game as the best FF to date. So there it is!

7 minutes ago, Siwz said:

FF 1 and 2 is 11.99 in EU Store.

FF 3 to 6 is 17.99 in EU Store.

So, you could buy that Disc Version for 75 or every game seperatly for 95.94.

That must be an mistake.

Why a mistake?

That seems about right to me - indie game prices for individual ones, or a 20%-ish discount for bulk buying the lot. 

That's about what one would expect, no? 

17 minutes ago, Siwz said:

FF 1 and 2 is 11.99 in EU Store.

FF 3 to 6 is 17.99 in EU Store.

So, you could buy that Disc Version for 75 or every game seperatly for 95.94.

That must be an mistake.

From what I can see, the disc version is still not restocked in any Square-Enix Store so nobody's getting it at that price today.

As for the digital bundle, it's up now in Sweden at least:

https://store.playstation.com/sv-se/product/EP0082-CUSA33838_00-FFBUNDLEPS4EU006

Edited by FishOfPain

9 minutes ago, JABing said:

I still don't see the bundle in the US Store - has anyone been able to find it?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA33837_00-FFBUNDLEPS4ENA06

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT
  • Like 1

Apparently there was an unannounced drop in the US (I'm located in Europe so I'm not TOO salty about it) about an hour ago of cancelled stock. Sold out in less than 10 minutes.

A Twitter user reported that there were about 900+ customers waiting in line.

The store listing happily declares that:

"NOTICE: This is not a reprint. The limited stock is made available from cancelled pre-order units only."

Why not just make it limited time open preorder for the regular copies if they don't want to risk sitting on stock? I mean, even Limited Run has moved on to that, and while they did have some runs early on where they misjudged the demand (most famously Night Trap) I'll admit that to get the ball rolling on their whole thing many of the games WAS bad enough that the rarity had to sell them. To do this for a major game series with a collection people has wanted for YEARS... it's just stupid. Stupid.

20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Got an e-mail with a code with the avatars and themes you get for buying the digital bundle. Kinda wish they included Dark Knight Cecil. 

Do you get these things from the PSN digital bundle cause I don't think i got anything

Edited by Taliesin_2943

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Do you get these things from the PSN digital bundle cause I don't think i got anything

Yep i got them instantly when I purchased the bundle

Nothing special,mediocre themes,avatars are ok

Edited by Squarevii87
  • Like 1

Having a brilliant time replaying FF6. There’s a reason it gets so much praise: it’s such a bloody good game. 
Took the plunge and went for the whole set digitally. I’ve never played 1-5, but once I finish 6, that’ll be next on the agenda. 

I’m definitely appreciating the optional XP/Gil boosts. I don’t have nearly as much time for grinding in RPGs that I did 20 years ago. So being able to enjoy the game without massive grind sessions is excellent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

...and yet while we sit and wait for a PS4 restock Switch is due to get a new restock due 15 June(I know I posted on another thread, this bumps it for those not on that thread).

I still have hope a ps4 restock will happen one day soon. I know its already been over 1 month since release 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RSmark84 said:

...and yet while we sit and wait for a PS4 restock Switch is due to get a new restock due 15 June(I know I posted on another thread, this bumps it for those not on that thread).

I still have hope a ps4 restock will happen one day soon. I know its already been over 1 month since release 

Here's to hoping 

• Like 1