2022 PlayStation Wrap-Up is here!

BTimchev

otpyiZS.jpg

Not a bad, but not a great year, but still decent for my trophy hunting progress. Especially now that I'm getting closer to my 100th Platinum, thou my gaming days are coming to an end.

It's interesting how this year was a mixed bag for my playlist. I was so glad to get some games campaign finished and more progress is done on Remember me, Dead Island, Bioshock 2, Far Cry 5, Detroit; Become Human, RDR2 and God of War 4. There was also an interesting phase in the fall with some of the old AC and Ghost recon multiplayer going down.  But there are some games that were just disappointing and I lost interest rather quickly like RAGE, Days Gone, Silence, Dying Light, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and more recently AC: Valhalla. Thou the worst incident was when my save file got corrupted just when I was finishing up the story for COD: Black Ops 2.

Anyways here's my Game award for 2022

Best Platinum: God of War (PS4)

Worst Platinum: Damnation (PS3)

Hardest Platinum: Call of Duty: World at War (PS3)

Best Game Played: Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)

Worst Game Played: Damnation (probably the worst game I've ever played in my life)

Edited by Pershing24
  • Like 1

On 2022-12-15 at 0:14 PM, Pershing24 said:

Thou the worst incident was when my save file got corrupted just when I was finishing up the story for COD: Black Ops 2.

That's unfortunate!

BO2 has fallen from such high regards for me personally. Used to be my favourite but it's the most dated COD imo in terms of trying to actually play any form of it nowadays. Multiplayer is hacked, has PSN ID issues that none of the other CODs have to the same degree, the player base is dead and its trophy list is poorly made.

Replaying it on PS3 after not touching it since I actively played it on 360 was a mistake.

https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-gb/e43f2650a3be4a0257bcea435b89ea29d2af8e5edf70d38f9c96e84690301789/?emcid=ot-ha-456949

Don’t know how to put that picture here so a link will have to do, Also my stats seem to be completely off

for example It says 18 games played this year what I’ve played double that at least.?

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 1

Well, I came back on November after a 2 year stop, not bad for two months, right? :)

OetdZsg.png

really thought AC-Odyssey was played for way less hours

edit: why it says 0 on games played when I can clearly see a 12 on the other website? anyway

Edited by Puppeter04

FlgbZ2NWQAETABt?format=jpg&name=small

FlgcK1dWAAY3vv8?format=png&name=small

Higher than I expected given how inconsistent I've been with gaming this year. Plus I've been primarily playing my Switch since Harvestella came out in November (and my playtime on that tops any PS4/PS5 game in 2022).  Nexomon: Extinction was definitely my favourite game I played on PlayStation in 2022, so I'm not surprised to see it at the top! 

• Like 1

I think it’s not available for Russian psn accounts sadly(it give me error when I try) because ps store and psn functions also disabled on this region for near one year already.Outside of Russia so many other countries(like Georgia/Bulgaria/Kazakhstan/Estonia and more) using Russian ps store/accounts and for so many people it’s a big problems when this region on Sony sanctions.So wrap up I think is also part of the psn sanctions.

738 hours

222 games

4,041 trophies

Most played: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga with over 100 hours. 

Most played genre: Action-Adventure 

If I recall correctly, Vita/PS3 trophies are counted in your total trophies of the year but not play time (no way to track). I don't know for sure what my total hours would be with Vita and PS3 added, but it would probably be around 775-785 hours total for the year.

• 2 weeks later...