[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That should be everyone up to date in the OP lists now - as always, let me know if I've missed anyone, or made any errors in your case!

I'm possibly being blind, but I don't think I'm in the participants list (Tbf, after posting a while back to show interest, I actually only did my first update last week haha). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

I'm possibly being blind, but I don't think I'm in the participants list (Tbf, after posting a while back to show interest, I actually only did my first update last week haha). 

Oops - sorry mate!

I had you added on my master list, but hadn't actually remembered to add you to the OP ?

Good spot - corrected now!

• Like 1

I'm prob being blind but i think im off the participant list XD.  

no big deal though as im sure its hard keeping track of it all at times.

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That should be everyone up to date in the OP lists now - as always, let me know if I've missed anyone, or made any errors in your case!

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

Cheers - sorted now!

thanks for that ?

was half expecting it to be a dyslexic moment as i'm worst with long lists XD.

prob why i had people asking if it meant i cant read lol

• Like 1

Okay, first off, did the mods recognize the completion of my first card? I know they are busy, but I did finish a rainbow. Sorry if I sound anal.

Second, I decided to try to fill my second card with RPG games, making a RPG rainbow. This will allow me to re-introduce games I swapped out. Also, I will put in a challenge, no swaps. This happened the first time because I had a shiny Pokemon challenge on the first card and that was sort of a mistake, so this time I will only update like everyone else does, and reveal updates when I actually get good and get a platinum in one of the many long-winded RPGs I intend to platinum this year. (Mainly because I am also in RPG Mania 2023 and have to do so anyways.)

That's not saying that it has to be all RPGs. If a game in other genres has a game image that saturates a color more than the RPG I was planning, it might be used instead. For example,

S8a15af.pnghas a lot of deep purple in it(and the logo which dominates is a yellow-tan color) so if I wanted, I could use this game for Deep Purple, Yellow or Tan, but I intend to try to get the platinum for the RPGs I had planned for those slots. If I can't do it in the time slot(due to lack of motivation[I have ADHD], obsession with another game, or elsewise), I can swap it off-screen.

Just stating my plans as I won't be updating too often as even the easy RPGs will take some time.

1 minute ago, Taruta13 said:

Okay, first off, did the mods recognize the completion of my first card? I know they are busy, but I did finish a rainbow. Sorry if I sound anal.

You're in the OP list of Rainbow Elites - I did an update yesterday ?

5 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

Still looking for suggestions for green.  Got some earlier but haven't made any decisions

Can't remember if I gave suggestions for green or not, but maybe look into some of these?

TMNT collection 

L14165c.png

L00c99a.png

Lbe0598.png

You may also find a game in the call of duty series or Siphon Filter series. Those have a few greens as well.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

Um wow, it's been a LONG time since I last posted...play FF14.  I play it so much and I'm getting trophies but...not getting anything 'done'.

Haven't gotten my first trophy yet, got distracted by Hogwarts and did not play today. I will have to rectify that tomorrow after my exercise. :P

7 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Zyf9OmD.png

Ideas? Should I move anything over?

*Its still in progress.

I don't think Synth Riders is anywhere near Maroon (which is not the best "demo colour", granted,  but is really defined as "Brownish Red")...

...but I'd move Pistolwhip to Maroon, Synth Riders to Black, Jackbox to Brown and A New Frontier to Dark Blue and I think that would all work without losing any games!

• Like 1