[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

11 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

This should be okay for purple or deep purple, right? :hmm:

L07e54b.png

I haven’t had the moment to do a short write-up of my recent progress yet but I use(-d) the cropped PS5 version of that same tile for one purple, so given this absolutely biased basis of mine I would believe the PS4 tile too can fit spectacularly into the spectrum of purple.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 3:31 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Yes - as long as it's within the calendar year, that's all that matters ?

Oh really now? Lol i guess i didn't read the rules too clearly then ?

I completed the Arkham City: Catwoman challenge maps just before I signed up for this, so i guess that counts as white yay!

But I'm going to try to stick to my own internal rules and initial goal and TRY to finish my from my sign up date. Gonna def keep this in my back pocket though. Just in case ? 

Hey I want to sign up to this event but have a couple of questions about it.

1. can I retrospectively include games if they were inside the initial start date

2. How strict are we on the colour, is it the background of the game or is it the logo that some games use

this looks so awesome and I can’t wait to participate :)

• Like 3

Just now, WDB_Chaotic said:

Hey I want to sign up to this event but have a couple of questions about it.

1. can I retrospectively include games if they were inside the initial start date

2. How strict are we on the colour, is it the background of the game or is it the logo that some games use

this looks so awesome and I can’t wait to participate :)

To answer your questions: 

1. Yes, as long as they were earned this year.

2. Depends on what colour is primary in the image. Doc is pretty lenient with what colours you pick but for simplicity go with the first colour that comes to your mind when you look at the image. 

• Like 3

Should be able to finalize my first card in April because the last two colors are also on my RPG Mania list so I can't earn any trophies for them until April 1.

Though, if I want to finish this card in April, I should swap out Ni No Kuni for Dragon Sinker as that game icon also has a tan background. I might just drop the last two games I had in mind and replace them with Kemco RPGs since I can finish those quickly by buying DLC content. xD

Edited by Taruta13

Probably gonna cop out on the last two spaces as well and go for EZPZs since I use those to fill out the numbers that aren't a multiple of 5 so I can finish this card this week and get started on my second. Will start hunting some easys with tan or orange background. ;)

EDIT: I am doing it. Swapping out Disgaea 4 Complete+ for Virtuous Western and Ni No Kuni Remastered for Gravity Duck(there is a lot of sand in the picture so it could go for tan). Will post the final card as soon as I can unless anyone wants me to swap Gravity Duck to Orange and Virtuous Western to Tan.

I promise to put some of the swapped games back for the second rainbow card.

Edited by Taruta13