[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

5 minutes ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Hey!

This is my progress so far. I hope AstroBot Rescue Mission counts as white.

Also I've added Creature in the Well as tan.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe AstroBot will only count as black because of the background.

Best to wait for the Doc to confirm it though ?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Hey!

This is my progress so far. I hope AstroBot Rescue Mission counts as white.

Also I've added Creature in the Well as tan

6 hours ago, Sgznq said:

I'm not 100% sure but I believe AstroBot will only count as black because of the background.

Best to wait for the Doc to confirm it though 1f600.png

Yeah, Astrobot should be a Black, as it is a black and white only image, so the colour falls to the background.

I don't like to only say no though without offering some positives...

...So If you wanted to use it...

... I think shifting Astro to Black, Hogwarts to Blue, Gleylancer to Light Blue (as it's darker than Hogwarts,) and Monsters of the Deep to Grey, would let Toem slot into White, which feels a little more on point.

If you'd prefer to keep as is though, Astro could always be a hold-over for Black on a second Rainbow... ?

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yeah, Astrobot should be a Black, as it is a black and white only image, so the colour falls to the background.

I don't like to only say no though without offering some positives...

...So If you wanted to use it...

... I think shifting Astro to Black, Hogwarts to Blue, Gleylancer to Light Blue (as it's darker than Hogwarts,) and Monsters of the Deep to Grey, would let Toem slot into White, which feels a little more on point.

If you'd prefer to keep as is though, Astro could always be a hold-over for Black on a second Rainbow... 1f609.png

Haha, awesome. Will see if I get to play an other white game. If not I will shift the games as you suggested. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doodlebawp said:

Here's my full list of completed and proposed games.

Knocked out maroon today and orange yesterday. I never planned on playing Tales of Arise but after having so much fun playing Scarlet Nexus I decided to give it a shot given that it's the same developer. I definitely made the right call, both games were a blast to play. Scarlet Nexus is currently my favorite game of 2023.

I'm dreading going back and finishing up Valkyrie Elysium. I may have to swap that out for another deep purple game.

4ZscFVv.jpg

Not really seeing Elden Ring as a Yellow, but...

...if you stuck Artful Escape into Yellow, Moved ER to Green, Void Terrarius to Light Green, and Eiyuden Chronicle to purple, that would keep all the same games, and work better, I think!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Doodlebawp said:

Here's my full list of completed and proposed games.

Knocked out maroon today and orange yesterday. I never planned on playing Tales of Arise but after having so much fun playing Scarlet Nexus I decided to give it a shot given that it's the same developer. I definitely made the right call, both games were a blast to play. Scarlet Nexus is currently my favorite game of 2023.

Nice list! I finished Scarlet Nexus this month. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan – and I have Tales of Arise locked and loaded too, so now I'm a bit hesitant to start it if they're quite similar! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Not really seeing Elden Ring as a Yellow, but...

...if you stuck Artful Escape into Yellow, Moved ER to Green, Void Terrarius to Light Green, and Eiyuden Chronicle to purple, that would keep all the same games, and work better, I think!

Good call. I'll swap colors and repost after I get another plat or two. Maybe I'll finish up Subliminal this week. I hate having to watch guide videos for collectables but at least it's short.

6 hours ago, Finch_III said:

Nice list! I finished Scarlet Nexus this month. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan – and I have Tales of Arise locked and loaded too, so now I'm a bit hesitant to start it if they're quite similar! 

Very similar, at least in terms of story telling. Tons of side dialogue and I'd say Arise has more anime tropes than Scarlet Nexus did.  Combat is simplified in Arise as well. Towards the end I was spamming the same two abilities when farming levels and endgame content.