[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

@Taruta13 @Azemya - I plan of playing Persona Golden on my Vita soon! If you want to play at the same time Taruta let me know. As for FFXIV, I have been playing that game since Heavansward and have since moved to PC. If you ever need help in the game let me know. I also just looked at the PS5 list and yikes way harder than the PS4 list. 3000 fates? Are you kidding me?

@Taruta13 - Good luck with Lego Dimensions. I have a good chunk of the DLC stuff but not all of it. Still need to play through it all. You should check on Amazon/eBay for just the blue puck bases, they are pretty affordable that way.

@Pray_4_the_End - Hey Brother, how did you enjoy Ghostwire? I started it forever ago

• Like 3

On 2/28/2023 at 2:56 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

1f308.png Congrats to @Xylobe for being the first Rainbow Elite in the event! 1f308.png

Thumbs-Up.gif

Your name has been added to the glorious list (of 1!), and all that remains is to determine...

...shall you be resting on that throne...

...or aiming for Prestige Status, by going around the rainbow once again? 1f61c.png

After all... when it comes to Badge time at the end of the year, there must be something for those who can say:

200w.gif

I totally missed that someone already got the rainbow! Super cool, congrats @Xylobe

If it isn't too much trouble @DrBloodmoney can you put a link to each person's completed rainbow card/post on the main post? It will be super fun to compare everyone's games at the end of the year and see what games dominated what colors and other cool things we can compare. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgznq said:

Also, what colour would these fall under? I'm not sure. 

La1717e.png Lccf58b.png L7fd1f2.png Ld04dd7.png 

From top to bottom imo:

Grey or red

Grey, brown, or yellow

White or Red

Pink I think works really well, but you could get away with several colors probably.

Most games have 2 usable colors, some have 3+. I'd say just use your best judgment on it. @DrBloodmoney has been pretty generous on some submissions so I wouldn't overthink it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

From top to bottom imo:

Grey or red

Grey, brown, or yellow

White or Red

Pink I think works really well, but you could get away with several colors probably.

Most games have 2 usable colors, some have 3+. I'd say just use your best judgment on it. @DrBloodmoney has been pretty generous on some submissions so I wouldn't overthink it. 

Red's a bit of a reach for Homefront, and yellow is a stretch for that second one.... but with you on all the rest!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

@Taruta13 @Azemya - I plan of playing Persona Golden on my Vita soon! If you want to play at the same time Taruta let me know. As for FFXIV, I have been playing that game since Heavensward and have since moved to PC. If you ever need help in the game let me know. I also just looked at the PS5 list and yikes way harder than the PS4 list. 3000 fates? Are you kidding me?

I don't know how we could sync up but thanks for the offer. I plan on having Persona 4 Golden tackled after my vacation in Florida at the minimum. xD

Also, the PS5 trophies for FFXIV are tied to in-game achievements which is why they are ludicrous. Wait until you get to the one requiring you to harvest and mine 8000 times. :P

9 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

@Taruta13 - Good luck with Lego Dimensions. I have a good chunk of the DLC stuff but not all of it. Still need to play through it all. You should check on Amazon/eBay for just the blue puck bases, they are pretty affordable that way.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it after the 24th when I get back from Florida. I need to save some money for souvenirs from Universal for my two little nieces... and Monster Hunter Rise for them to watch since I showed my younger one the trailer and she was all fish-eyed with glee. ;)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Others make me feel like I'm playing games in slow motion. Haha.

For real though, and to think there's some people that have already finished an entire full card after only a couple of months?! Savages lol O_o

• Like 1

@NerdRage04 It was awesome! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would going into it at first. The only downside is the collectibles, there's a metric fuck ton of them in GW and it can get pretty exhaustive trying to find them all after a while. That was part of the reason I had to take a bit of a sabbatical from consoles all together before coming back to it. I'd highly recommend it though if you're not bothered by the collect-athon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheEvilPenguin07 said:

Whoever added randomly spawning collectables to the game is my least favourite person on the dev team though. Like, why? Why make collecting collectables that much more tedious and entirely luck based? I just want to talk.

That was one of the many nails in the coffin of Anthem. xD (Yes, I saw it die on the gaming sites. The devs deserve some therapy after that sh**storm. It's nice you enjoyed it, tho.)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tankman_bilal28 said:

Also I need help deciding does Yakuza LAD fits yellow more or orange? At first I was sure it is Yellow now after looking at it more idk it starting to look orange to me.

I’d think you’re good either way, I can see it working just fine for a darker yellow or for a light shade of orange.