[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

8 minutes ago, BeesTrophies said:

Heres my list so far.

Please let me know if I have to move MLB (when I originally saved the actual game image the background was transparent so I assumed it would be fine for white but please confirm)

Nope, you're good!

when I post it like this:

L9e46ce.png

it's as white as a polar bear in a snow-storm at a Klan rally in Whitesville Whitington... ?

• Like 2

I'd love to sign up. Wish I'd seen this at the start of the year or I might've picked out different games to work on ?

Looking at the trophies I've earned this year to date, I'm currently sitting on a prismatic 12 colours! I guess that makes me a Rainbow Warrior with plenty of time left to try for the other colours this year.

https://i.imgur.com/yx2tyKv.png

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, bekabyx said:

I'd love to sign up. Wish I'd seen this at the start of the year or I might've picked out different games to work on 1f605.png

Looking at the trophies I've earned this year to date, I'm currently sitting on a prismatic 12 colours! I guess that makes me a Rainbow Warrior with plenty of time left to try for the other colours this year.

https://i.imgur.com/yx2tyKv.png

Welcome!

I've stuck you down for 11 complete -Goat Simulator for green is a little tenuous, but still okay,  but I think Ticket to Ride as a red is a bit too far of a stretch ?

Best to save that one for Tan on a second card... ?

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Welcome!

I've stuck you down for 11 complete -Goat Simulator for green is a little tenuous, but still okay,  but I think Ticket to Ride as a red is a bit too far of a stretch ?

Best to save that one for Tan on a second card... ?

Thanks! I did think a couple of them were tenuous but wasn't sure how strictly. Gotta try these things though right? :lol:

I've got Plague Inc on my maybe pile for this year anyway so hopefully I'll scoop up the red there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bekabyx said:

Thanks! I did think a couple of them were tenuous but wasn't sure how strictly. Gotta try these things though right? :lol:

I've got Plague Inc on my maybe pile for this year anyway so hopefully I'll scoop up the red there.

Plague Inc could work for a red, though depending on what you have in the pipeline, you might consider it for Maroon - as that seems to be the colour most folks have the hardest time filling!

• Like 2

I've downloading the pixel remaster of Final Fantasy I, might nuke another attempt at a game to re-enter the second card. I'm assuming that all six Pixel Remasters might be considered White as their game images are mostly Amano art on white backgrounds(although VI could be black or red depending on who you ask ^_^).

12 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Plague Inc could work for a red, though depending on what you have in the pipeline, you might consider it for Maroon - as that seems to be the colour most folks have the hardest time filling!

Ah, I've got Plague Inc planned for Maroon, so it's good to hear it's okay for that!

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 10:25 PM, Briste said:

Next up for me will be the entire Final Fantasy Pixel Series being released tomorrow. It looks like I'll be able to get a lot of my rainbow complete from those games, so that's awesome. It'll be great to be able to add these games from my childhood to my profile. If you haven't played them before, I recommend playing VI at the minimum, but they are all great on some level with some being amazing.

I might be slotting in a couple of those games in May, had a blast with the first part of the original Final Fantasy. ;)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Also - after a few DMs and questions floating about, thought I'd just drop this for any Retro-Pixel-Warriors working now, as we all know what series is getting a heck of a play-time revival of late....

Well, that really opens up my options and saves me from wasting money on Kemco titles. xD

• Like 1