Guide Writer's Headquarters

Thinking of making guides for these games (Once I platinum them):

1) Square Heros

2) All 4 arcade game series (Mr./Mrs. Pac Man, Dig Dug, Galaga) 

3) Grand theft Auto 3

4) Grand theft Auto Vice City

So far, that's on my mind, what do you guys think? Anyone wants to help out with them?

It looks like one's already in the process of being worked on for this game

Any news on this? If it's not really happening I was thinking of writing one.

Note: quote doesn't have context, so this is referring to Okami

Edited by ChicagoRedSox

Any news on this? If it's not really happening I was thinking of writing one.

Note: quote doesn't have context, so this is referring to Okami

Just looked at the two guides Dragon talked about to make sure and they don't have much content - they haven't been touched in a little while and it looks like they're gonna stay unfinished from what I can tell. So I'd say you should write one if you want to  ;)

• Like 1

Please Make a good Demon Souls and Dark Souls Guides.

Haha! The current ones aren't good? I'll give you that the Demon's guide could have been quite a bit different. The guide mostly focus on doing everything the hard way. Personally, I rather the guides focus on making everything as easy, so I get you with that, but maybe if too much cheese, you do need the "legit" way too. Seeing as the game can easily be like a 10-15 hours platinum and 3/10 difficulty for a new player, 50 hours + 8/10 means the guide doesn't exactly do it's job in that regard. No offense to ZOLANTON of course, because he has done a guide that takes you through the game the legit way.

No need for a cheese but im looking for a gudie that will take you throught quests one by one collectibles and others but this guides doesnt do that.

You want a walkthrough, that's not what the trophy guides are really for. The trophy guide is a guide to each trophy, but I guess you could say it should contain a guide to each item you need for each trophy etc.

I will link you another guide if you need that! :)

The PSNP guide doesn't have a link to the wikidot page, which is extremely useful for anyone having specific questions etc.

Edited by MMDE