Servers shutting down February 28th, 2023

CoolDust

Seen on Twitter that they shutting this game down at the end of February, just a rumour for now but it's coming from Tom Henderson who is a pretty credible source when it comes to "Leaks". 

He claims it will be announced officially soon so if anyone was wanting to get the trophies for this I wouldn't delay.

So if this BR is dead like most are, does anyone know what the amount of players required to start a game is to boost? Are there many still actively playing this?

If it's possible to actually get boost lobbies going, this list looks fairly quick and easy.

1 hour ago, Riiszk said:

So if this BR is dead like most are, does anyone know what the amount of players required to start a game is to boost? Are there many still actively playing this?

If it's possible to actually get boost lobbies going, this list looks fairly quick and easy.

It still has a pretty active community playing so boosting might be impossible, you can disable crossplay which could potentially make it a little easier to get matched together.

It's a pretty easy list but winning a game using no special moves can be a little frustrating depending on skill level and more importantly DUMB luck! And the trophy for using a vicious attack on 100 enemies while they are blocking is an annoying grind. 

• Like 3

The year 2018 called - they want their battle royale genre back!

For real though, this game might as well have been called "Not Fortnite". Funny 'cause Epic Games is the publisher of this too.

Edited by Dry

On 2/1/2023 at 5:33 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Is getting 100% fast?

Theoretically yes, if you could boost it, but I’ve had no luck getting into the same lobby with alts. The crossplay function is broken, I still get tons of PC players. 

Even without boosting, it can be done fairly quickly but requires some skill and/or coordination for the win without specials and the grind for 100 vicious attacks on blocking enemies sucks (no one blocks).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone but I logged on to play while downloading something to see that as of the 28th of February 2023 rumbleverses will be no more and there servers will be shutting down.

Makes me wish I did vicious beats sooner ? good luck if anyone is trying to get it done before it goes down in less than two weeks.