WS-116332-6 Error code

timpurnat

15 minutes ago, ericperez18 said:

Hope this helps.

His PS5 was stolen, mine is almost 2 years old so I don't think it's the same situation. I can't contact my local support because it's a national holiday, will try tomorrow first thing in the morning 

Edited by timpurnat

UPDATE!

I contacted sony support, gave them my serial number, and got this response:

Thanks for waiting. I can see that this console has received a 7-day suspension as we've confirmed that this device was involved with unauthorized activity on multiple accounts. The suspension shall be lifted from the console on 15/02/23.

When I asked to elaborate they said this: 

Unfortunately not. I can only advise that we've confirmed the console was involved in unauthorised activity on multiple accounts during our investigations.

I think it could be something to do with game sharing, I think 2 or more accounts got blocked for a short period of time or they just did a ban wave recently (Had some banned accounts on my ps5 before, months ago). So I just want to say, be careful and don't do it on a massive scale

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

UPDATE!

I contacted sony support, gave them my serial number, and got this response:

When I asked to elaborate they said this: 

I think it could be something to do with game sharing, I think 2 or more accounts got blocked for a short period of time or they just did a ban wave recently (Had some banned accounts on my ps5 before, months ago). So I just want to say, be careful and don't do it on a massive scale

Was it your PSN account or your console that has the 7 day ban? Also by game sharing do you mean that your account is on someone else's PS5 and they download your games?

Just now, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Was it your PSN account or your console that has the 7 day ban? Also by game sharing do you mean that your account is on someone else's PS5 and they download your games?

It's a console ban, no I logged in (with 3 accounts) on my console and it got banned after a while, like a few hours

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

So if i have my main account, my NA account and my JP account on my ps5, i'm running the risk to get banned?

I don't think so, it's more about passing accounts around to many different people in a short period of time

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

passing accounts around to many different people in a short period of time

If the industry wants to move towards an all-digital delivery method, they're gonna have to suck it up and accept that end-users are going to distribute their licenses amongst friends in the same fashion we share physical media.

Purchasing a digital cross-buy game on two accounts is more economic than purchasing 5 physical copies (usually).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

If the industry wants to move towards an all-digital delivery method, they're gonna have to suck it up and accept that end-users are going to distribute their licenses amongst friends in the same fashion we share physical media.

Purchasing a digital cross-buy game on two accounts is more economic than purchasing 5 physical copies (usually).

Exactly, sure I did it on a larger scale than most people, but they can't just ban the whole console for that. I don't like where this is all going, I'm sure soon we will see people getting banned just for sharing accounts in the household :(

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

with sony is stupid my old account is perma ban cause he be steal ( that is my fault ) and the people have send insult message ect... with sony support have the new mail and password but 2 week later is banned, when i contact sony again he say " yes we know your account is steal during this period but you can't prove is not you send insult message " 

Edited by EdgeHosenkan
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...