Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

10 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

It's getting fixed!!!! There is a patch scheduled for next Tuesday. 

"The issue is fixed and we'll have a patch out Tuesday for it. It will also retroactively fix the issue and pop the Trophy for anyone who didn't get it."

This team is phenomenal! Resolved in a few hours, including the answer. Fantastic. Obviously let's hope it's actually solved, you never know xD

1 minute ago, nzombi said:

Ah is there also a solution for missing infamous foe? I have 17/18 and i think it's bugged because i know i finished Alexandra's Troll and her quest yet it didn't count.

that sucks! it didn't bug for me. i assume you have checked to see if the troll is there again?

23 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

"The issue is fixed and we'll have a patch out Tuesday for it. It will also retroactively fix the issue and pop the Trophy for anyone who didn't get it."

Awesome news!!!! Thanks so much Brian! Out here doing God’s work ??? 

I’m really quite impressed with Avalanche being so quick to address the issue, fix it & schedule the patch to get rolled out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Thank you brian✌?✌?..you are definition of gigachad

Managed to get up to 412/603 before catching the bug. I didn't turn off the game during that entire time and just put the PS5 into rest mode when I was ready to attempt to get some sleep. The game only closed when it crashed while exiting a Battle Arena. As soon as I started the game back up, the tracker stopped working. It was good for a few days in the rest/don't close app method. 

4 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

That's really good to hear! Props to Avalanche for fixing it so suddenly.

56 minutes ago, Claymorw said:

I swear this company is completely ridiculous, they have had this issue with everyone single and they never ever ever patch it. Mad max had this exact bug and never patch it, you had to start a new game to get all location clear. 

Hate to say it but mad max was made by a different avalanche..... Mad max was made by a swedish company called Avalanche Studios Group

Hogwarts is made by an American company Avalanche Software 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sleepyslump said:

I've been coming across a bug where some moth's aren't showing at some of the picture lumos puzzles, locking me out of doing them, has anyone came across this yet?

Yep, I have the exact same problem, can’t do the photo in the Hogwarts Library because of it. 

6 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Have you got a source?  Can't find anything being said on patch details 

21 minutes ago, orginalfive said:

If anyone has the same problem or just wanna vote on it anyways please check the bug report i did with another issue with collectibles 

https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/bug/HL-1795

The one you're missing is the "Duellist's Mask". You get it after beating the Dark Arts Battle Arena, which you can find to the left of Hogsmeade. 

Edited by wolker4

16 minutes ago, RevNexus said:

Patch Updates

it appears they will be RETROACTIVELY patching the issue by feb 13.

I hope they fix the moth frame bug otherwise this patch isn't even going to help a lot of people. I'm practically done, but won't be able to get the trophy as 1 moth frame won't spawn the moth. Quite a few others have the same issue.