Nostalgic Video games

Beyondthegrave07

The first Pokemon game I owned, Sapphire. I remember when I first picked it up, my younger self cannot contain myself. The intro music still flows in me. The gameplay was easy to master and I just love every bit of it. The only regret was not beating the Elite Four, but after so many years I finally picked the game up again and beat em. SOOO Nostalgic... 

Pretty much any music from the older Final Fantasy games, I made a theme for my PS3 & a sound pack for my PC & all the sounds on them are from FFVII, also when I was watching that "Twitch Plays Pokemon" thing, that brought back some memories too.

Metal Gear 2's theme was very adrenaline fuelled. To this day its still an amazing score.

As for the PS2 boot up screen *shivers* I have bad memories of games never starting up and going to the browser option instead of the spots whirling out and booting the game up.

Edited by Brako_Version_5

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the most nostalgic I feel, is when I pull out my GBA, and start Pokemon Sapphire. I played that game so much in the past, and it's pretty much a nostalgia-shot to me. You can imagine how excited I got, when Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were confirmed.  :D

• 1 month later...

007 Everything Or Nothing(NEEDS to be in PS2 classics since that game is awesome while I played it for the Xbox

especially this song right here made me keep replaying the mission. :)

)

Kung Fu Chaos(also needs to be in ps2 classics in PSN) Nice game. :D

Def Jam Fight For NY is also great for me. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r