Dlc coming in may

Helyx

Square Enix has announced that the ‘In Tanta We Trust’ story DLC for Forspoken will be launching this May, taking protagonist Frey Holland back to the fantastical lands of Athia. The content is a prequel to the main game, set 25 years prior to the events of Forspoken.

In the DLC, Frey will continue her search for a way to permanently eradicate the Break from Athia, following a mysterious voice that leads her to a place able to transport her to the Purge of the Rheddig - the battle that left Athia in ruins and drove the Tantas to madness.

Battling alongside Tanta Cinta, Frey has a new set of magical abilities that will help her to unearth answers and save Athia once again. The In Tanta We Trust DLC will be heading to Forspoken for PS5 and PC on 26th May, with Digital Deluxe Edition owners getting three-day early access form 23rd May.

forspoken_dlc_story_art_png_jpgcopy_178fdd22-c05e-4106-89bd-c3c490ced2fb.jpg

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Deluxe upgrade (which contains the DLC and other cosmetics) was on sale at 50% of the original price, couple of weeks ago. That much the game failed ... So I am curious to see if they will sell the DLC separately or only via the Deluxe upgrade. I couldn't find the info nor the individual price but if they go with like 20$ or more, they are gonna be very disappointed. the game sold poorly, was on sale everywhere (picked it up for 20$ 1 month after release), i dont see people spending over 10-15$ top for a single prequel DLC of a failed game (the studio was shut down right after the first sales report came in)

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, thebonesofYou said:

I just checked the store and it says unavailable for purchase?

Don’t tell me you need to purchase the deluxe edition? I will be pissed if so since I own a physical copy

From my understanding if you own the deluxe you can download it today. If not you can buy it when it releases for everyone on the 26th of may. 

• Like 1

There is also a new patch, 1.20, that offers new in-game features like where the befriended Tantas' Familiars will follow Frey on her journey and might join to help her collect mana and items.

The DLC is currently in the store but without a price, and I think it will be free. The deluxe edition will only get you free access to the game three days before its launch on the store.

If that is the case, then what will be the benefit of the deluxe edition for new gamers after the DLC is available for everyone to play? I guess there will be more DLCs or extra digital content available.

Edited by Aboelsas