PSA: Alpha Centurion trophy - Tower Rotation

breakXedge

1 hour ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this is what happens when you adopt a microcancer published game on playstation, everything is absolute shit till you buy game pass.

As every free to play game, luckily this game is fun and i don't mind spending a few bucks

• Like 1

yeah i also think its only one tower guardian, i noticed him and was hoping maybe a bees nest I played killed a few others without me noticing.

4 kills per run, 100 kills needed, wonder which madman is actually going to do 25 tower runs to floor 13 just for this trophy

(spoiler alert, it might be me)

3 hours ago, DoctorofMadness said:

yeah i also think its only one tower guardian, i noticed him and was hoping maybe a bees nest I played killed a few others without me noticing.

4 kills per run, 100 kills needed, wonder which madman is actually going to do 25 tower runs to floor 13 just for this trophy

Question, you're saying 4 kills per run? But people above mention there's only one tower guard on floor 13? I'm slighty confused, where do the other 3 come from? 

14 hours ago, DoctorofMadness said:

Hehehe I'm actually doing this! Hopefully will have it by tomorrow

17 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I think is faster with the method described in the guide. Clear the floor, exit the game, emter, clear it again...

Does it even work now? I tried it but as soon as I exit the game the tower progress resets.

Just got this trophy! Some info just in case anyone finds it useful:

• Took around 4 hours
  • Restoring the save messed a couple trophies:
    • I didn't get the one for killing 50 enchanted mobs, even though I was killing the Enchanted Tower Guards
    • The trophy for buying something from each tower vendor also got messed up, I didn't get it and I did buy something from all of them.
  • I got the trophy for eating 50 food while restoring the save, so some counters do work
  • Also got the trophy for clearing 100 floors just as I was exiting the floor where I restored the save. So if for whatever reason you're missing this trophy you can just clear a floor, save at the totem, enter the next floor, exit tower, re-enter tower, ..., restore save, repeat.

12 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Does it even work now? I tried it but as soon as I exit the game the tower progress resets.

Just got this trophy! Some info just in case anyone finds it useful:

• Took around 4 hours
  • Restoring the save messed a couple trophies:
    • I didn't get the one for killing 50 enchanted mobs, even though I was killing the Enchanted Tower Guards
    • The trophy for buying something from each tower vendor also got messed up, I didn't get it and I did buy something from all of them.
  • I got the trophy for eating 50 food while restoring the save, so some counters do work
  • Also got the trophy for clearing 100 floors just as I was exiting the floor where I restored the save. So if for whatever reason you're missing this trophy you can just clear a floor, save at the totem, enter the next floor, exit tower, re-enter tower, ..., restore save, repeat.

Yes, it works, I did it that way.

Congrats on your trophy!

• Like 1