Trophies for Mental Health III

On 6/9/2023 at 3:59 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I still need to add up how much I need to donate (and round up), but maybe I'll leave that to @Starrk_01 :P. Plan to take care of it this weekend or early next week. 

Thanks again for everyone who participated or even commented in the thread. The positive support from you all is what makes this event great. Don't forget that. 

EDIT: Never mind.

Edited by Kristen Danielle

36 minutes ago, Briste said:

Just wanted to let you know that I popped FFVI as my milestone plat today :) thanks for letting me save it for 9000!

Badges look amazing @pelagia14, thank you! Thank you once again @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting!

I'll let you know where I've made the donation once the final tally is announced.

@Starrk_01 mentioned to me that it was 150.27 was the total. So if you want to make it an even 150 or round up a dollar, up to you. I think it's generous as is so it's up to you how you want to go about it if you were planning to match.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That's quite the amount to donate! I think you definitely deserved the badge for that.

I donated $153 to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). They hold a lot of events around the states to help those with mental illnesses. The extra 3 bucks covered the processing costs so it felt perfect. 

To avoid any chances of accidentally doxxing myself, I'm going to refrain from sharing my receipt openly, but I'll be more than happy to share a screenshot on discord if someone wants verification. No bother at all.

Thanks again!

Oh, it's in another currency hahahah (around 4$). But I wish I could donate 1000 USD$. I wish one day when I'll move from here, and have a stable job, to donate to different causes. I would if I were one of those giant billonaires the news like to talk about lol.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

Oh, it's in another currency hahahah (around 4$). But I wish I could donate 1000 USD$. I wish one day when I'll move from here, and have a stable job, to donate to different causes. I would if I were one of those giant billonaires the news like to talk about lol.

Omg, totally should have realized that. xD I was like, "holy shit" but makes waaay more sense now.

Still, nice of you to donate! :)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

I didn't know if I should make a new thread about this question, but is there a well-compiled list out there or that someone can make consisting of games respectfully dealing with mental health and PTSD? I got some title answers here and there through replies to this community event tread, but was hoping for an all-in-one list. Any help with this wuld be greatly appreciated

• Like 2