Ps Plus Premium/Extra  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Rate June 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra lineup?

• Far Cry 6 (PS4/PS5)
    • Rogue Legacy 2 (PS4/PS5)
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (PS4/PS5)
    • Inscryption (PS4/PS5)
    • Soulstice (PS5)
    • Tacoma (PS4)
    • Killing Floor 2 (PS4)
    • A Hat In Time
    • Carto
    • DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace
    • Elex 2
    • Dodgeball Academia
    • Forager
    • Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator
    • Lonely Mountains Downhill
    • MTX vs ATV Legends
    • My Friend Peppa Pig
    • PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
    • Redout 2
    • The Wild At Heart
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium lineup?

• Killzone Liberation 
    • Worms
    • Herc’s Adventures

On 14/06/2023 at 4:30 PM, Sailar91 said:

Coded Soul has been removed

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but the blog post has now added Coded Soul back on the classics list!

So I guess it is coming after all? Well we’ll know for sure soon enough at least. 

Edit: Well that really was soon! Trophies for Coded Soul literally just dropped! ?

Edited by VeldinX
  • Like 1

My real question is (can't remember the Episodes so the Trophys may give the answer? ?‍♂️) are they including the FREE DLC ENDING in Killzone Liberation.

Basically, from memory, Killzone Liberation ended on a Cliffhanger or whatever (may have actually just abruptly stopped actually, it's been a long long time) then they added another Episode with Missions in to wrap it up.

Edit: I may have misremembered the importance of it, but straight from the games Wikipedia Page

"There are five chapters with 4 levels in which players eliminate the Helghast resistance (the fifth and final chapter was made available to download)."

Trophys only cover up to Chapter 4 so unless they just didn't put Trophys for Chapter 5 then they haven't even given us the full game ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

1 hour ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

My real question is (can't remember the Episodes so the Trophys may give the answer? ?‍♂️) are they including the FREE DLC ENDING in Killzone Liberation.

Basically, from memory, Killzone Liberation ended on a Cliffhanger or whatever (may have actually just abruptly stopped actually, it's been a long long time) then they added another Episode with Missions in to wrap it up.

Edit: I may have misremembered the importance of it, but straight from the games Wikipedia Page

"There are five chapters with 4 levels in which players eliminate the Helghast resistance (the fifth and final chapter was made available to download)."

Trophys only cover up to Chapter 4 so unless they just didn't put Trophys for Chapter 5 then they haven't even given us the full game ?

The same happened with other games, it seems sony isn't able to modifiy the original game and add DLC if it was previously needed to enter the store.

1 minute ago, Swotam said:

So, no games being removed from Extra or Premium in July? The Last Chance section isn't showing up on my console so I'm assuming nothing is being removed in the next 30 days?

I check daily, the tab for leaving soon is still there but hidden/invisible. Usually its under "Ubisoft+ Classic" but now there is nothing but I still can scroll down one more time.

Anyway, given Playstation is celebrating the new PS+ one year anniversary, I assume they don't remove any games next month. Just a guess though.

• Like 1

10 games are going to leave PS+ in July:

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, Stray, Rogue Stormers, Marvels Avengers Definitive Edition, Bioshock 1/2/3, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Fluster Cluck and Raiden V Directors Cut.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mori said:

10 games are going to leave PS+ in July:

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, Stray, Rogue Stormers, Marvels Avengers Definitive Edition, Bioshock 1/2/3, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Fluster Cluck and Raiden V Directors Cut.

Do you know when they say in july does that mean the 1st or itll be random in july? Thx!!