Ps Plus Premium/Extra  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Rate June 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra lineup?

• Far Cry 6 (PS4/PS5)
    • Rogue Legacy 2 (PS4/PS5)
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (PS4/PS5)
    • Inscryption (PS4/PS5)
    • Soulstice (PS5)
    • Tacoma (PS4)
    • Killing Floor 2 (PS4)
    • A Hat In Time
    • Carto
    • DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace
    • Elex 2
    • Dodgeball Academia
    • Forager
    • Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator
    • Lonely Mountains Downhill
    • MTX vs ATV Legends
    • My Friend Peppa Pig
    • PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
    • Redout 2
    • The Wild At Heart
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium lineup?

• Killzone Liberation 
    • Worms
    • Herc’s Adventures

That's a hell of a line up.

Tacoma is a cool game, and Inscryption is one of the best games I played last year!

Far Cry 6 is... okay, from what I've played.... it's worth a go, and "free" is probably the right price for that one!

Interested in Rogue Legacy 2 myself - I dug the first one quite a bit, so that's another one added to the "I should get to this eventually" pile... ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

Looks like a good month to me. For once I’ve actually played very few entries on this list so there will be lots of new games to look into and lots of options to choose from. This is exactly what I want from PS+ Extra so on months like this I feel like I’m getting my moneys worth for sure.

13 minutes ago, LucilleRosethorn said:

Anyone who wants to play Forager (which is an amazing game), keep in mind the 100% is unobtainable with the digital version as the updates for Nuclear DLC messed up the base game 

It seems they have fixed this.

After Killzone Liberation gets trophy support we need Daxter and PSP Ratchets with trophies too. Oh, and i think Sony owns Jeanne d'Arc too. 

@Sailar91

Sorry. Not voting this time. You forgot about Talos Principle, the game i wanted to give my vote to. 

P. S. PS Blog post is god awful. They forgot about 20 additional games this month posted on PS Twitter. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

After Killzone Liberation gets trophy support we need Daxter and PSP Ratchets with trophies too. Oh, and i think Sony owns Jeanne d'Arc too. 

@Sailar91

Sorry. Not voting this time. You forgot about Talos Principle, the game i wanted to give my vote to. 

P. S. PS Blog post is god awful. They forgot about 20 additional games this month posted on PS Twitter. 

Unfortunately I can't make more than 3 questions and more than 20 games

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Treilio said:

Playstation UK just removed Coded Souls from their tweet. What is going on lol.

Coded soul was a japan only game iirc, they did release ape academy 2 a while back which previously never released in the us so the precident for releasing games that originally wasn't released in the us but that game had an english pal version they could use while coded soul was never translated.

• Like 2

I'll play the flying dog game and TMNT, which is actually on my wishlist and currently on sale so I'm glad I didn't buy the damn thing. 

Not happy about dlc for TMNT but whatever, getting the game "free" makes buying DLC a little easier to swallow.

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I wish they would include DLC on games they add to the service. I'd give Far Cry 6 a go if I didn't have to basically buy the game to get all the trophies anyway. 

Rogue Legacy 2 and Inscryption look fun, and I'll give Killzone Liberation a go too!

Obviously that would be great for trophy hunters but the entire point of being on these services is to get you to buy the more profitable DLC.