Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

Hello,
I understand you’ve run into issues with achievement/trophy tracking and appreciate you reaching out to alert us.

Recent changes had to be made to lighten the dependence on database servers. These changes eliminate connection errors, prevent players from starting back at level 1 unexpectedly when reconnecting, and allows more functionality with less database requirements. From checking into your issue, we found that some trophies/achievements will no longer be available.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Gun

All they say to me when I email them these mf have this message as default ??????

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

people who say they wont do nothing clearly forgot about the ps3 store, and sonic movie. sucks for everyone who is stuck. this game was a huge grind for me. but man the autopops on the different regions felt so good after all the hard work

That's exactly my point. This is why I throw in previous examples of things that have actually worked due to pushback. We're just as much at fault if we don't show our concerns over this. Effort makes all the difference. I'm tired of spending money on games I can't finish. This is why online-only trophies shouldn't be a thing, period. 

Yeah, I believe what you're saying in that regard. 

1 hour ago, Oynstein said:

Hello,
I understand you’ve run into issues with achievement/trophy tracking and appreciate you reaching out to alert us.

Recent changes had to be made to lighten the dependence on database servers. These changes eliminate connection errors, prevent players from starting back at level 1 unexpectedly when reconnecting, and allows more functionality with less database requirements. From checking into your issue, we found that some trophies/achievements will no longer be available.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Gun

All they say to me when I email them these mf have this message as default ??????

They're using excuses to justify this new change. If the devs can do this, then they can do auto-pops as well. I think more people should point that out to them. Don't stop trying. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

long ago when trophies were first introduced on battlefield bad company 1 the platinum was broke and wouldnt pop for people. people would go on the uk forums before they were taken down and mention it. there was a pretty commited regular community there and the mod knew the regulars. somehow alot of the people got their trophy to autopop after requesting it from the devs, they had to look into each profile and somehow they did it. so its possible. not sure what they had to do between them and sony to make that happen.

and a little off topic of genre but i collect he-mans new origin line, mattel comes out with exclusive figures on their website every like 3 months or so. but lately the products have been coming smashed very badly. the figures have been hard to find in stores and resulting to online like amazon and other stores. alot come smashed. the community has 2 types of people. openers and non openers. of course for non openers this is a nightmare. but non openers simply say well this doesnt impact us at all so im not going to say anything. screwing everyone else over because then it seems like only a small amount of people are complaining. eventually the products got worse, sending the wrong products even lol. and then when its to late openers complain now and no one cares because its gone on so long. similar to gaming community if people stick together they can make it happen.

Oh, really? I wouldn't have known that. Yeah, if the uproar is excessive enough, then things can happen. Typically good things, anyway. It's literally the determination of individuals that get things done. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with that. I'm not giving up hope about it. Even if it is all for nothing, we shouldn't be discouraged because of it. It's the effort that can make or break success. I'll be messaging them again in a few days. I haven't heard back still. I'm also going to tell them not to send me an automated response either. But they probably will. And I don't even care if they laugh or giggle behind their screens about it either. If they do, it goes to show you what kind of people we have in power. But anyway, have you signed that petition that's on the previous page? Lots of people have. I have, too. You'll see it if you haven't. It's from the "Change" website with a little blue link. 

And really? Well, that's a bit of a calamity, isn't it? The people handling these goods aren't very caring, obviously. And the businesses themselves in this field are just as incompetent as the developers of our video games, too. I'm sorry to hear about what you told me. That's rough. 

I complained to Rockstar Games when they took GTA V offline, too. They make it almost impossible to contact anyone. Same with PSN. What bothers me is, with the development of AI and automated systems, the people working and getting paid at all these jobs can just cower behind their technology and avoid responsibility. They'll send an automated message because why not... Everything is AI, AI, AI... Honestly, I just hope this Friday the 13th mess gets fixed. We'll just have to see. But if not, it's their reputation... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Evil25Illusion said:

Oh, really? I wouldn't have known that. Yeah, if the uproar is excessive enough, then things can happen. Typically good things, anyway. It's literally the determination of individuals that get things done. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with that. I'm not giving up hope about it. Even if it is all for nothing, we shouldn't be discouraged because of it. It's the effort that can make or break success. I'll be messaging them again in a few days. I haven't heard back still. I'm also going to tell them not to send me an automated response either. But they probably will. And I don't even care if they laugh or giggle behind their screens about it either. If they do, it goes to show you what kind of people we have in power. But anyway, have you signed that petition that's on the previous page? Lots of people have. I have, too. You'll see it if you haven't. It's from the "Change" website with a little blue link. 

And really? Well, that's a bit of a calamity, isn't it? The people handling these goods aren't very caring, obviously. And the businesses themselves in this field are just as incompetent as the developers of our video games, too. I'm sorry to hear about what you told me. That's rough. 

I complained to Rockstar Games when they took GTA V offline, too. They make it almost impossible to contact anyone. Same with PSN. What bothers me is, with the development of AI and automated systems, the people working and getting paid at all these jobs can just cower behind their technology and avoid responsibility. They'll send an automated message because why not... Everything is AI, AI, AI... Honestly, I just hope this Friday the 13th mess gets fixed. We'll just have to see. But if not, it's their reputation... 

rockstar is pretty impossible. i made a video years ago where i found a story mode glitch that wouldnt let you progress. i found a somewhat workaround and somewhat what may be causing it. i uploaded a video and still to this day it gets views. i messaged rockstar everyway possible and got all their stupid copy and paste tech responses that had nothing to do with what i was saying. finally i actually typed a letter, printed a map with instructions of everything i was talking about and got their address out of the booklet and mailed it to them. never got any return letter or anything so i know it got there. still never fixed. 

if youd like to read the ridiculous chat script its still out there, the replies are so off

https://gtaforums.com/topic/651804-my-last-straw-with-gta-broken-game-and-tech-support/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

rockstar is pretty impossible. i made a video years ago where i found a story mode glitch that wouldnt let you progress. i found a somewhat workaround and somewhat what may be causing it. i uploaded a video and still to this day it gets views. i messaged rockstar everyway possible and got all their stupid copy and paste tech responses that had nothing to do with what i was saying. finally i actually typed a letter, printed a map with instructions of everything i was talking about and got their address out of the booklet and mailed it to them. never got any return letter or anything so i know it got there. still never fixed. 

if youd like to read the ridiculous chat script its still out there, the replies are so off

https://gtaforums.com/topic/651804-my-last-straw-with-gta-broken-game-and-tech-support/

I absolutely agree. Oh, did you? Wow, you did a lot of reaching out to them. And they still never did anything. That's a shame. But it's not surprising. As far as I'm concerned a lot of these gaming industries are just thieves, anyway. They build a community, take from the community, and abandon the community. This is why we're having so many issues with our games going offline. The development of technology is making it easier for industries to get away with taking from people and running. Why listen to us or do any maintenance while they can just sit back and feed off of the profit they earn from us being suckers? Like, it seems that this is the sort of "logic" we're up against. No wonder why nothing gets done on their part. 

By the way, I threw in some cash with that Friday the 13th petition. I want more people to be able to see it, and I think investing in the post is worth it. It's almost at 150 signatures, so that's cool. 

Sure, I'll take a look at the link you sent. 

7 hours ago, Evil25Illusion said:

I absolutely agree. Oh, did you? Wow, you did a lot of reaching out to them. And they still never did anything. That's a shame. But it's not surprising. As far as I'm concerned a lot of these gaming industries are just thieves, anyway. They build a community, take from the community, and abandon the community. This is why we're having so many issues with our games going offline. The development of technology is making it easier for industries to get away with taking from people and running. Why listen to us or do any maintenance while they can just sit back and feed off of the profit they earn from us being suckers? Like, it seems that this is the sort of "logic" we're up against. No wonder why nothing gets done on their part. 

By the way, I threw in some cash with that Friday the 13th petition. I want more people to be able to see it, and I think investing in the post is worth it. It's almost at 150 signatures, so that's cool. 

Sure, I'll take a look at the link you sent. 

can you paste the petition link ill sign it for you guys. i dont feel like digging through the forum to see where it is

1 hour ago, cajon_cauto0 said:

On Xbox they do not have this problem, if they check their forums several people are getting the 1313 kills after 4 days of the update, you have to claim that favoritism 

I just checked and someone unlocked Jason 1000 games on the 14th July. 30 minutes after they unlocked that achievement they got the 1313 kills.

1 hour ago, Evil25Illusion said:

Can anyone confirm this to be legitimate though, and not hacked?

Looking at the dates (I don't see actual timestamps) for their achievements, these might actually be legit (or cleverly cheated).

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Friday-the-13th-The-Game/achievements?gamerid=1111427&filter=1

5 minutes ago, Oynstein said:

I’ve sent a email to gun on his support thing on the page hoping someone see it and hoping to not get an ai reply ! Push everyone, we can make the change !

Great. Yeah, don't worry. We're all doing our best to fight them devs about this. Industries can't be doing this to us. It's getting ridiculous of them to be screwing the people who are supporting them (us) in the first place. 

Have you signed the petition yet?