FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

4 minutes ago, Dry said:

At the time of submitting this post/reply, KlyeKlyeKlye is another profile one can join (from the EU server region) and unlock all the trophies with.

For me it only appears one player? And he only has 2 min played lol

Edited by Resfryed

8 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Works for me. If you actually want to link boosting sessions that are going on in the OP, I think that would probably help too.

I don't want to shut down this thread and I'm okay with people using this thread to let people know that a certain person has a world up, but I really don't want this thread to turn into, "Can someone help me please" because that's literally what the sessions section of the site is for. xD

Yeah, just done that, I knew I was forgetting something

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Resfryed said:

For me it only appears one player? And he only has 2 min played lol

Truth be told, this game's lobby interface and servers are garbage and us all waiting around to join the desired players as a result of this auto-pop discovery isn't helping either.

Just now, Dry said:

Truth be told, this game's lobby interface and servers are garbage and us all waiting around to join the desired players as a result of this auto-pop discovery isn't helping either.

Yeah i've been here for half and hour and only got like 10 trophies

1 minute ago, MissShake said:

I'll be hosting a world in about an hour and a half if anyone is still looking for someone by that point!

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure it'll work since I just autopopped it 1f914.png

It's been said earlier but these trophies are not viral. You must join a public game hosted by a player who's in their world of which they've (legitimately) met the requirements for each and every trophy within.

• Like 2

Just now, Dry said:

It's been said earlier but these trophies are not viral. You must join a public game hosted by a player who's in their world of which they've (legitimately) met the requirements for each and every trophy within.

Bummer, must've missed that. Guess I won't be hosting then!

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I believe it is in fact viral 'cause the person I got mine off also auto-popped them.

I believe otherwise. Tested it twice, with my PS5 logged into one account and my PS4 logged into another joining the former without luck (either that or I just wasn't doing it right).

Edited by Dry

5 minutes ago, Dry said:

I believe otherwise. Tested it twice, with my PS5 logged into one account and my PS4 logged into another joining the former without luck (either that or I just wasn't doing it right).

Definitely working last everyone that's joined my sessions gotten plats

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

Got it on my account with taliesin thanks man 

Your welcome lol I figure I'll leave it going while I sleep so people can get it if they see me just try to get your plat and head out cause I'm not there and other people may need haha 

1 minute ago, Skrilus said:

Looking for a world

You can see if you can find mine it's going while I sleep for a few hours

• Like 1