FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

7 minutes ago, baboon_overlord said:

There is no difference between this and people who autopopped Sound Shapes.

WUT?! lol

Well, I would call you a baboon, or a baboon_overlord, but that's literally already your name. lol

• Like 2

I found this game very enjoyable and had a lot of fun in getting the plat. Getting trophies on a game without actually 'playing' the game doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  People are missing out, try playing the game even if you've autopopped the trophies. It can be slow at the start but definitely gets more interesting.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

WUT?! lol

To autopop Sound Shapes you would have needed to have completed the game legit once. 

But that wasn't my point. My wording was clumsy in that regard, I was just trying to point out that the developers allowed you to use cross save to autopop in Sound Shapes. In this case, the developers allowed you to autopop (probably due to incompetence). If the developers coded it that way, there is no difference, right?

I hope that clarifies my point.

Edited by baboon_overlord

Honestly, the way some people are going on about this bug/exploit, whatever you want to call it, makes me wish i never even bothered posting about it in the first place even though somebody else would have done so. That being said, legit plat owners aka the people before this thing happened you will know that you did it the intended way by looking at the dates, so don't get yourself too worked up about it because in the end it's not worth the stress and anger that I am seeing in some peoples posts.

Taking it this serious is not good for your health you're either on the side of doing the exploit or you will play the game normally, either way it's not up to you to judge those that use it and those that don't you just do you and chill out and not worry what other people are doing if you have issues shout at the devs not at others who are just doing the fastest method that they want.

• Like 4

I just got it joining on a Rando! Thanks for the heads up! I don't like these type of games at all, but I am willing to hop on for the free plat!

Also for those complaining about it ruining things for those who have earned it, there are a few games I have plat to that I was more than happy for people to easily get through bugs like the Fall Guys Infallible Trophy for five show wins in a row!

8 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Isn’t it supposed to actually be a fun game to play? No judgment to those doing this method. Just asking.

From what I have played so far yeah it's OK, but The Forest is miles better this is very buggy, and I'm just not feeling it as much as the forest, but I would not say it's terrible. Keep in mind, I'm sure this game was made by only 2 DEVS.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Honestly, the way some people are going on about this bug/exploit, whatever you want to call it, makes me wish i never even bothered posting about it in the first place even though somebody else would have done so. That being said, legit plat owners aka the people before this thing happened you will know that you did it the intended way by looking at the dates, so don't get yourself too worked up about it because in the end it's not worth the stress and anger that I am seeing in some peoples posts.

Taking it this serious is not good for your health you're either on the side of doing the exploit or you will play the game normally, either way it's not up to you to judge those that use it and those that don't you just do you and chill out and not worry what other people are doing if you have issues shout at the devs not at others who are just doing the fastest method that they want.

Reminds me of getting the Platinum for Ark Survival and someone commented that because I used the Debug mode, it was worth less than someone who might take 200-300 hours to do it legitimately. All the trophy guides for that game having the player using the debug mode. 

Edited by Jermster_91

3 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Unfortunately I'm getting nothing in EU right now, isn't it late over there?

No idea. The search function is a bit finicky. I've noticed it sometimes doesn't pick up all that are online in my entire memorable 5 minutes with this game.

Edited by Eraezr

1 minute ago, Eraezr said:

No idea. The search function is a bit finicky. I've noticed it sometimes doesn't pick up all that is online in my entire memorable 5 minutes with this game.

I'm sure me and some guy will be best buds after I join their world, pop all the trophies I can, and then fuck off lol

1 minute ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I have updated the opening post, if there is a problem with it @Beyondthegrave07it can be removed as I'm not sure if that is OK.

Works for me. If you actually want to link boosting sessions that are going on in the OP, I think that would probably help too.

I don't want to shut down this thread and I'm okay with people using this thread to let people know that a certain person has a world up, but I really don't want this thread to turn into, "Can someone help me please" because that's literally what the sessions section of the site is for. xD

• Like 3

At the time of submitting this post/reply, KlyeKlyeKlye is another profile one can join (from the EU server region) and unlock all the trophies with.

Edited by Dry