FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

4 minutes ago, BlueFoxYOT said:

Server full help

only two players can be on the same server at the same time

3 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

any information if JP stack applies?

we only know that it works on the EU AND US versions atm

and an other thing you cant do it in a private game 2 of the trophies will not unlock if you join a private game it has to be public

Edited by A210221100

1 minute ago, A210221100 said:

only two players can be on the same server at the same time

we only know that it works on the EU AND US versions atm

and an other thing you cant do it in a private game 2 of the trophies will not unlock if you join a private game it has to be public

Im gonna try my chance and join public matches for about 10 minutes until i get someone with the plat lol

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Guys, this is not a boosting thread so stop making requests here for help. It's pretty clear who's helping here so just send them a PM. No need to fill this thread with "help" replies.

I have a boosting session running, so they can hop on there for the information,

And i can't really help people out, the only thing i can do is keep my world running, and people have to do everything themselfs, i can't invite or help them get into the lobby, for people who are interested please take notes!

Ill try and post the times i have my world open and closed in the sessions tab, but the rest is for you guys

43 minutes ago, Waltarus said:

Joined a session while i was distracted, got 1 bronze trophy from this guy before i could even left, now im stuck with 1% on this game..yeah this was a bad idea, i shouldn't have hoop on this hype train.

just join multiple.

Just now, Richtoon said:

Will this work on Xbox one version too?

try it?

Just now, Richtoon said:

I don’t have it and it’s £8 from cdkeys website and I don’t want to waste my money if it doesn’t work ?

Is it on Gamepass? If so i could check. 

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

I am so glad that I played this game on my alt.

no you're not ?

Just now, Dauersack said:

I guess to you it would be fine if we legalize cheating then, nothing matters with trophies after all according to you, not everyone agrees with this mindset though, and not everyone has to agree with the indifference that you claim you have but still reply in threads somehow, people can have different views on things especially if they are affected differently by it, people should just stop acting like it makes no sense for others to have understandable reactions to a complete change in a games platinum journey years after the fact.

Like i said, i don't care how people get trophies. Thats their business. Not mine. There will always be hackers, cheaters etc. If it upsets you so much that some people on a site that you'll never ever meet found an exploit by a mess up from the developers, then perhaps be upset with the developers. Not us.

• Like 1

I am not super upset that people are blatantly cheating to get something they weren't willing to earn like others had to, as you say it happens all the time and one gets used to it, I just like looking at ultra rares I earned that others shied away from for them to be too hard or too troublesome for them, now having one game less for that, shit happens, others have put in much more effort than me though to get stuff like fastest achiever, or done this game 3 times legit for stacks, their anger I certainly understand. I am slightly annoyed though that some have the gall to complain about the little effort they have to put in for their plat but thats pretty much it, some karma of this getting fixed while they are stuck with 2-3 bronze trophies would likely make me laugh, but the main annoyance is indeed aimed at the developers.

Then take it up with the developers 

I still remember that whole Fall Guys debacle where they changed the hardest trophy around like half a dozen times, turning it from ridiculously hard to piss easy several times within a few months, I was not personally affected by that but I understood where people who grinded and pacticed were coming from when they voiced their displeasure about it, and pretty much anyone else understands that concept too, they just act like they don't.

Fall Guys plat is still hard isnt it? i only played it on my Series X with some pals.

On 08/07/2023 at 7:15 PM, timpurnat said:

can you join random people? Is there a server browser or something? I never played the game, just wondering if you could keep joining people and you would pop trophies they got

Trophy hunting takes on a new meaning. We've reached a new era

16 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

some karma of this getting fixed while they are stuck with 2-3 bronze trophies would likely make me laugh, but the main annoyance is indeed aimed at the developers.

So what you're saying is, you want those victims to get Stranded Deep?

Ba dum tisch.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

be upset with the developers. Not us.

That's what I said to my friends earlier.

15 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

I am not super upset that people are blatantly cheating to get something they weren't willing to earn like others had to

I hear your pain and I sympathize.

But you know that anyone looking will know you did it legit. Yesterday/today will be a day that will live in infamy as far as this game goes, so people who know, know, right?

I did it because this is the funniest shit I have ever seen on this site. This is as close to an epic 4Chan thread where a new meme is born as this site will ever come close to. I have been laughing all night and I'm sorry, I don't care. This is the funniest Plat I have ever got. 

Don't hate us, hate the devs for being so incompetent.

And by the way, I don't feel guilty. Since this site cheats us out of UR DLC trophies with its ridiculous "geometric mean", I feel nothing for "earning" some well deserved extra URs and VRs. 

• Like 1

we don't even know if this is an "exploit" doesn't something similar happen in minecraft and other games? this may have been intentional.

11 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Technically because this isn't hacked or cheating, its an exploit, it can still be viewed as legit.

It is legit. As long as you get it before it's patched. There is no difference between this and people who autopopped Sound Shapes. I have to do Death Mode on three different platforms for my sins. I missed out. If others miss out on this meme fest, then you are SoL.

It's not even an exploit realistically. It's a developer screw up, which is why it's so funny. It can't be non-legit if the developers made it this way. 

Edited by baboon_overlord

I'm seeing a lot of hate and scorn towards people who merely use a supposed (still not sure) bug, or "exploit" in a game.

tell me, you who are the bastion of morality in videogames, did you ever use a bug to gain an advantage in a game or trophy? something like dev menu in subnautica or conan exiles. Never? you never used any bug in any game? anyone? Is it serious that there are people who think they are superior because they didn't use a bug in a game? this is some bullshit first world problem, for real. despising a person's morals, seeing someone as pathetic over something as idiotic and insignificant as using a bug in a game. people used to be better than that. it's even worse knowing that most of these people crying out loud are in their thirties and acting like immature grumpy children. Jesus, don't you have anything better to worry about in your lives?