FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

24 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

Guys if you autopopped the trophies do not host! I may be wrong but only players that earned their plat in their world and host THAT world can do the trick. 

If you autopopped by joining someone elses world and then host brand new one without nothing there I think noone will pop stuff and you're just wasting your time. I'm not 100% sure, but like 95% sure. If anyone could confirm that joining someones fresh world doesn't pop anything that would probably help others, don't want to spread misinformation

From what I've seen on Xbox, you only pop what's been accomplished in that world. You don't even pop everything they have, unless it was done in that world. So I'm 99% sure new worlds won't pop anything, these aren't "viral" trophies per se. 

3 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

From what I've seen on Xbox, you only pop what's been accomplished in that world. You don't even pop everything they have, unless it was done in that world. So I'm 99% sure new worlds won't pop anything, these aren't "viral" trophies per se. 

It's just a bit weird, i'm hosting , my save is right before escape, but all the people also get those two trophies.

Also one of the people who joined me hosted this midday,  and he got trophies to pop for people, so it's just a bit buggy, as this whole game is

• Like 1

So I’m guessing a single player save doesn’t translate to an online save? I have a super duper nice single player world, when I go into it’s fine. But when I go to online and invite a friend my save days it’s 0. So maybe it has to be an online save only 

54 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

I genuinely wonder what issues in their lifes do all the elitist have that they need to put their achievements in relation to other people's "failures". It is baffling to me, it's not a hard concept for me, if I was in competitive eating contest and guzzled 50 hotdogs down in 10 minutes I would be proud. But if a kid next to me didn't do it and asked his older cool brother to help him I wouldn't call him pathethic/laugh at him and think of myself better just because someone didn't do as good as me. It's not hard to be happy with what you do in a bubble, without feeling you are some sort of better human and a reason to belittle and insult others. 

This topic is so tiring, it happens with every bug, exploit, glitch etc. Just let people live 1f644.png

Every time they're going

• Like 1

I have a years' worth of Premium (that I got for peanuts - Extra was on sale, I used my Playstation Stars to get PSN credit to make it even cheaper, then upgraded to Premium from there) - pro tip, they seem to give you a big discount when you upgrade from Extra to Premium. Anyway, downloaded this game for free and just did this - LOL! 

Thanks everyone in this thread for alerting me!

1 hour ago, ArtMontef said:

I genuinely wonder what issues in their lifes do all the elitist have

I have seen posts on this site where people were going berserk because trophy guides exist. Apparently that's "cheating" to some people.

I wish I was joking.

Edited by baboon_overlord

38 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Devs gonna think they're getting DDOS'd lol. Anyway, online portion doesn't seem to be working for me at all at the moment.

Just keep trying. I found someone in Europe (a speedrunner YouTuber that I know of, even if they don't know me). Got the Plat in 27 seconds.

I kept getting "server busy" messages but it didn't take me too long (less than 10 minutes) to find one that worked.

Whilst I apologize to everyone who did this game legit, I also find this hilariously funny.

2 minutes ago, stpatty said:

How long has this glitch been available? Is it likely to be patched out in the next few days?

My friend is in various Playstation Discords and did this last night. He has his finger on the pulse so it must have only been like this for the last day or so.

The patch has broken the game in terms of trophies so I suspect it will be re-patched.But that's what makes this so funny, they have gone from making the Plat unobtainable with patches to this cluster-f***.

Lots of people seem to have gotten the play in @wuthg21 world. Same as me.

Thank u so much sir.

In the last days I've gotten the platinums for Bioshock 1&2, and now this. Since I'm on a streak, I'm downloading ARK: S.E so I can plat it in minutes using console commands.

1 minute ago, Clavietka said:

Lots of people seem to have gotten the play in @wuthg21 world. Same as me.

Thank u so much sir.

In the last days I've gotten the platinums for Bioshock 1&2, and now this. Since I'm on a streak, I'm downloading ARK: S.E so I can plat it in minutes using console commands.

No problem to all, i do have some problems with people joining and taking like a good two minutes before they leave, this slows down progress a lot =(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

No problem to all, i do have some problems with people joining and taking like a good two minutes before they leave, this slows down progress a lot =(

I only stayed until the Platinum popped. Can someone confirm it's not necessary to stay in game, so all further readers of this thread can now beforehand?