FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

4 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Yeah it is great! It is even easier and faster than playing those jump taco stuff easy platinum games.

Definitely easier than those mayo games too, you need to constantly pressing button on your controller for that one, this one just sit back let the plat pop for you, you don't even need to press a thing once you are loaded in to join someone's server, I think we might have our very first 0 out of 10 platinum difficulty rating here

2 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Yeah it's the same. Now they all have a Shovelware Game on their profile.

I'm tempted to do this for the EU version, since I got the plat legitimately for the NA version, don't knw if this consider cheating or not?  I rmb there was an exploit for trials fusion that was not allowed in here, gamers who plat that game using that exploit was banned from the leaderboard 

40 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

No problem haha

Thanks again for hosting, absolute legend

6 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Definitely easier than those mayo games too, you need to constantly pressing button on your controller for that one, this one just sit back let the plat pop for you, you don't even need to press a thing once you are loaded in to join someone's server, I think we might have our very first 0 out of 10 platinum difficulty rating here

I'm tempted to do this for the EU version, since I got the plat legitimately for the NA version, don't knw if this consider cheating or not?  I rmb there was an exploit for trials fusion that was not allowed in here, gamers who plat that game using that exploit was banned from the leaderboard 

Can’t see any reason why this would be banned, you can get it on accident by joining a friends game legitimately. Not really an exploit, terrible patch by the devs tbh.

3 minutes ago, The-Captain-388 said:

Thanks again for hosting, absolute legend

Can’t see any reason why this would be banned, you can get it on accident by joining a friends game legitimately. Not really an exploit, terrible patch by the devs tbh.

I see, any official words from the cheat removal team members regarding this yet? I don't want to get removed from the leaderboard?

1 minute ago, The-Captain-388 said:

Fair enough but I think they would’ve already shut this thread down if it was.

Imma gonna wait a bit news from them before actually doing it, I have the EU version downloaded and ready

1 minute ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

Sorry Juzam I had to private my messages due to many people wanting me to share delisted games I had with them so I had no choice glad was able to help u out though still gonna keep it on for a bit longer before I turn it off for the night 

Just asking, if you own the EU version of the game, does it still autopop if you join someone who earn the platinum on the NA version? Or does it need to be EU with EU and NA with NA?

5 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Imma gonna wait a bit news from them before actually doing it, I have the EU version downloaded and ready

Just asking, if you own the EU version of the game, does it still autopop if you join someone who earn the platinum on the NA version? Or does it need to be EU with EU and NA with NA?

I just got the EU joining a US platinum account 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

I rmb there was an exploit for trials fusion that was not allowed in here, gamers who plat that game using that exploit was banned from the leaderboard 

Everything done by developers is legal. Trials Fusion was a user made modded lobby.

• Like 1

Just now, Sikutai said:

Everything done by developers is legal. Trials Fusion was a user made modded lobby.

Ah I see, that make sense now, thx for the clarification 

1 minute ago, The-Captain-388 said:

I just got the EU joining a US platinum account 

Thx for the clarification, I also heard those who got the platinum through auto pop can't host a game for someone to join, that's weird...maybe need to join someone server who earned the plat legitimately 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Ah I see, that make sense now, thx for the clarification 

Thx for the clarification, I also heard those who got the platinum through auto pop can't host a game for someone to join, that's weird...maybe need to join someone server who earned the plat legitimately 

That's false several of us got auto plat and are now hosting for others

Also it was approved afew pages back by the crt people even suggested putting the post session link and a list of some of the good host players

By the way, this is nothing special or insanely unique, I mean you can do the same with Terraria and Minecraft, at least pop the majority of the list with zero effort, within minutes if a world is set up in a specific way. There are tons of games where you can be carried through by a high level friend within minutes. Although that it pops EVERYTHING instantly is quite hilarious.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

That's false several of us got auto plat and are now hosting for others

Also it was approved afew pages back by the crt people even suggested putting the post session link and a list of some of the good host players

Thx for the clarification, I guess I'm ready to go now for the EU stack

3 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

By the way, this is nothing special or insanely unique, I mean you can do the same with Terraria and Minecraft, at least pop the majority of the list with zero effort, within minutes if a world is set up in a specific way. There are tons of games where you can be carried through by a high level friend within minutes. Although that it pops EVERYTHING instantly is quite hilarious.

Nah, it's nothing like those games you mentioned, in those games where you can have a high level player to carry you through the entire game, ultimately you still need to play game at the end, this however is completely different, just find someone on the server who already plat the game, sit back and watch the platinum show without pressing anything 

14 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Yeah, concept is definitely not new, this is just a very extreme example. Magicka 2 from top of my head had similar stuff when my friend carried me, i think some collectibles popped or whenever.

3 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Just popped the NA and EU stacks. Has the JP version been delisted? Can't find it. Lol

JP was never updated so no autopop there, learned that the hard way lmaoo

Here is a link if anyone wants to play it anyway: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0098-CUSA27283_00-STRANDEDDEEPSIEJ

If wasn't delisted, name is just in Japanese xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

For those leaving their game going to help just remember to check it you will die from starving and dehydration 

Thx got the platinum for joining your game, I joined an random server from Australia thinking it would pop the platinum, turns out it was just a gamer playing it normally, it did popped a few trophies for me though, great now I have a shovelware platinum on my profile too, i somehow feel like a cheater now?

Edited by PatrickPCRE5