FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

Just now, kingduckman said:

Is there a way to search or do I just have to hope one shows up by cycling through servers?

I think anyone with the plat could host and directly invite u in if they are willing otherwise yeah gotta server surf 

Just now, Skrilus said:

Under what name?

Same as here

• Like 1

Leaving system on for about 2-3 hours gonna watch a movie go ahead get your stuff if u don’t see my server someone is probably in there just wait in lobby and it should pop back up again it’s auto and same as my name on here good luck 

Edited by Couponkarl1953

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

I love that this game brought the majority of a community together. Yeah it ruffled some feathers but I'm sure the wind blowing could do the same.

Congrats to the platters, both old and new, a winner is you!

It helps that most of us plat holders are just leaving it going while we sleep or do other stuff. Although it's weird everyone's giving me aloe plants lol

• Like 1

Wow, this feels like a huge slap to all those who earned the plat the normal and hard way, platinum rarity has also increased drastically from 1.6% to 2.2% for the Na version and 2.3% to 2.8% for the EU version, there goes my UR plat for this game soon?

• Like 2

Now that so many people are playing Stranded Deep and having fun with it, I remember how much fun I had with the game back then. Back then there was no co-op or trophy bugs, only technical issues. A survival crafting game without zombies or monsters, that is far too rare. Add to that the sunny South Sea flair. I'm hoping for a second part and would get it right away when it was released. Incidentally, I also have the platinum, it was a great time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

I’m gonna leave mine running while I download eu version my world will be on auto and my name is same as on here 

Couldn’t message you on PSN due to your settings.

Thank you for hosting. You’re a legend.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Now that so many people are playing Stranded Deep and having fun with it, I remember how much fun I had with the game back then. Back then there was no co-op or trophy bugs, only technical issues. A survival crafting game without zombies or monsters, that is far too rare. Add to that the sunny South Sea flair. I'm hoping for a second part and would get it right away when it was released. Incidentally, I also have the platinum, it was a great time.

Me too, I got the plat that time without an guide, probably my first plat without an trophy guide, have to go in blind mostly on what to do, I rmb the satisfaction when I loaded everything to my plane and get ready to leave the island and pop the platinum at the end, seems like most are actually enjoying getting free plat for this game rather than enjoying the game.

Edited by PatrickPCRE5
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

, seems like most are actually enjoying getting free plat for this game rather than enjoying the game.

If I didn't like a game, that's exactly how I would do it too. That's what I did back then with Syphon Filter 3, for example. A real trash game, but double platinum due to the exploit.

4 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

If I didn't like a game, that's exactly how I would do it too. That's what I did back then with Syphon Filter 3, for example. A real trash game, but double platinum due to the exploit.

I mean exploit like infinite ammo or making your character invincible is ok for me, you still need to go through the game as intended ultimately, but this one doesn't feel like a exploit to me, cause it takes literally no effort at all, don't even need to move your character, the platinum even popped for you during the loading screen while you are joining someone, this is even easier than that ark game with cheat command on

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

I mean exploit like infinite ammo or making your character invincible is ok for me, you still need to go through the game as intended ultimately, but this one doesn't feel like a exploit to me, cause it takes literally no effort at all, don't even need to move your character, the platinum even popped for you during the loading screen while you are joining someone, this is even easier than that ark game with cheat command on

Yeah it is great! It is even easier and faster than playing those jump taco stuff easy platinum games.

• Like 1