Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Whyfire (49) v (0) Zajac9999

freddie1989 (0) v (39) man_with_wdjat (1)

What happened @Wdjat Prinny Doods? Could only afford zajac's services for one day during this fixture?  And have both of your opponents this season scored 0 points? I hate to imagine what you are doing to make your opponents disappear. :hmm:

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Looks like Mstalkers plan is going well. I got lucky with that win against Omar though.

I only await two rounds this season. Once against Mstalker to just knock his goals out of whack and my rematch against Mr. Psy from last season. 

Looks like my mouth has once again gotten me into trouble. Should have tried flying under the radar but I just couldn't help myself. Looking forward to our match but I'm hesitant to give you a full thrashing. Afraid that you might get payback by making some sadistic challenges for your Survivor event. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

What happened @Wdjat Prinny Doods? Could only afford zajac's services for one day during this fixture?  And have both of your opponents this season scored 0 points? I hate to imagine what you are doing to make your opponents disappear. :hmm:

First of all I would never enlist in the help of that scrub, my dog could do a better job than him. Secondly I still got the DW, they don't all got to be triple digit wins dood :P

2 hours ago, Pureproteinman said:

Only second time I think I've only score 0 in so long, being in another event is to blame :) 

I wouldn't mind you doing that for a third time when I face you this season :angel:.

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

You all hope to go undefeated...the truth is, I'll be undefeated the entire time in Silver League

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, Lucas said:

Results fixture 2:
ShogunCrocop (65) v (166) VASORAT13 (1)

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, Lucas said:

fixture 2:

Surely you must have meant you'll go undefeated in the Silver League in season 19 or 20, I guess I just misinterpret it :hmm:.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Everyone meeting their targets for the season so far?

I was, until I miserably failed to get a DW this fixture even though I could have easily gotten it. I'm sorta pissed at myself for not taking this easy DW and I hope it doesn't affect the final results :rolleyes:.

Edited by Lucas

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

lol, hopeful I can get some compensation too, I'm still in shock for Wdoggs MXGP performance, now that is some fucked up shit 

If you try that, I'm gonna sue for emotional damages caused by the addition of another "g" to my name. :P

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Omar said:

On this break so far I have obtained more points than on the first fixtures combined.......DAMN IT!! xD 

Think of it this way. You're having a running start towards your next opponent! Keep up the pace!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Think of it this way. You're having a running start towards your next opponent! Keep up the pace!

Problem is I probably won't keep up the pace lmao it'll plummet 3 minutes before the next fixture begins, if personal track record is anything to go by xD