Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

9 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

So if I am five hours behind GMT (which I am), can I start at 7pm my time today?

Correct, I believe I am in the same time zone as you (EST) and I start at 7pm today. 

Edited by Kent10201

Wow, past 3 years already! I still remember that first season back when we were under the leadership of my birthday mate Precision, this league has seen such glorious days.

From the shady prinny regime to the endless attempts of Dragon to fight said regime and the private pool parties for 100 platinum holders, the bullying towards that user whose name I cannot remember and without forgetting pureproteinman scoring monstruous numbers.......this league is such a damn fun ride!! xD 

Ready for Season 18 here! :yay::yay: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Yes, what Kent said :P

Oooh, exciting times approaching. Let's see if I can get to the Plat league in 3 seasons ;)

2 hours and 7 minutes to go...

Also:

On the 10th April, this competition was officially 3 years old and still going.

*releases balloons and streamers*

Also, I might be bringing out some random stats about seasons and competitors past if the thread gets quiet. What does everyone think of that?

As long as no EU math users are doing the stats I'm good dood :P

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

2 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

As long as no EU math users are doing the stats I'm good dood :P

Too bad for you I'm still in charge of the league tables and the statistics spreadsheet then dood :lol:.

It looks like I got lucky! Good luck, @me3lingual. I'm so excited for my trophy hiatus to finally end!

Here are my predictions for this Season:

Platinum: @cjshaitan will win easily, only to go out in a blaze of glory Round 1 of the CWC.

Gold: @Psy-Tychist will destroy everyone and go on to win the CWC.

Silver: About 5-6 fixtures in, @Kent10201 and I will face each other, undefeated. It will be by far the most intense match-up of the season. It'll go something like this:

Spoiler

After a grueling four days, I'll have a slight lead, only to lose to a blindside. Kent will go on to win the Silver League but will be too burnt out to win the CWC.

Bronze: @Wdjat Prinny Doods will get on an intense lucky streak, miraculously winning the Bronze League despite having lowish scores throughout.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, jem12345 said:

My first opponent is going to be by far the luckiest person in the Silver League. As for everyone else, good luck. I'm actually going to try this time!

That's me!  Oh, we have gone up against each other so many times before, and I think you won most of them.  So, I will take a win however I can, if that is what you are meaning.

Just now, me3lingual said:

That's me!  Oh, we have gone up against each other so many times before, and I think you won most of them.  So, I will take a win however I can, if that is what you are meaning.

If you can get double digits, you're set. I won't have my consoles until the second fixture.

4 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

If you can get double digits, you're set. I won't have my consoles until the second fixture.

Well, lucky for me then, because I have my new Vita (I gave up on the old one), and I want to really buckle down and play tons of games again.

3 minutes ago, me3lingual said:

Well, lucky for me then, because I have my new Vita (I gave up on the old one), and I want to really buckle down and play tons of games again.

Just don't overdo it. Save plenty of trophies for the tougher rounds.