Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

7 hours ago, CjShai said:

Congrats @whyfire on the win, it was a close one but 27 points fall just short 1f607.png . Well done on another season victory too.

I think I'm going to start feeling the pressure of relegation, good time to make you more Wdogg and Psy cause I ain't lifting my game this month.

Thanks, GG. Good luck in your last two fixtures :)

20 hours ago, Zach said:

I think we can all agree that a match of @gameoncomrade and @Pureproteinman would be super fun to watch. @gameoncomrade is basically a @Pureproteinman 2.0 and a force to be reckoned with! 1f60e.png

Really looking forward to be playing against him in the Platinum League in a few seasons - and you again in next season. B)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Terra said:

To think I could’ve been promoted a league if I pushed myself harder. Stupid exams and college projects :|

Mesopithecus is retiring and you're only 1 league point behind GTA_Darren so it's still possible ;)!

• Like 2

Since I won't be able to post the fixtures around the usual time today and everyone already knows who they're up against for fixture 9 anyways, I'll just post the matchups a bit early. Good luck in these last 2,25 hours for everyone who still needs to make a final push this fixture ( @HcG Clawz come on, man :ninja:) and in the final fixture of season 20!

Fixture 9:

Platinum League

zajac9999 v Jarethgeason

xZoneHunter v pureproteinman

Wdog-999 v cjshaitan

Psy-Tychist v whyfire

ReimiSaionji9742 v MStalker58

Gold League

HcG-_Clawz v LucasV9991

Kent10201 v Tsundere-Tenshi

omar280792 v bladesoframen

VASORAT13 v RalphyLDN

ericperez18 v NIALLERMANBUZ

Silver League

ToxiKirby v me3lingual

Obscure_Ale v Tearraven

woop94 v man_with_wdjat

HcG-_Terror v Enma8910

voodoo_eyes v Boooda56

Bronze League

Dragon-Archon v Official-ME-

gr1mydawg v Walter_Breit

Fredoline05 v Ichiban-Hybrid

ganryu_pl v RingUnlimited

Jiaho24 v BrutalLooter

Manganese League

HeavensLightfire v GTA_Darren

ShogunCroCop v fmfab

Mesopithecus v gameoncomrade

XShadowYakuzaX v ihate_ray

Derpy_Herpy_902 v Trophy_Prodigy

Approximate starting time: 2 hours 15 minutes

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

Gg unfortunately something came up and I couldn't play for the last days ): I look towards a proper rematch 1f603.png

@Zach

I had a feeling you were busy because you've been killing it this season! I was scared to play Orc Hunter just in case you had another game up your sleeve, but I wanted to quickly platinum something so i could get my 20th milestone: AC Origins. :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Aww man, you were set up to get into the Plat League and everything...

Sorry to disappoint but I've gotten to the point where I despise competitive trophy hunting. I tried playing yesterday and stopped after about 10 minutes. Congrats on winning the gold league @ericperez18. I don't have it in me to put up another big score.

• Like 1

Thanks to @Lucas, @HcG Clawz and all the admins for running such an enjoyable competition. Specially thanks to @Mesopithecus for counting my scores, working out what did and didn't count, with almost every other trophy coming from a different game that must have been a nightmare. Much appreciated. I am going to take the opportunity though to give someone else a go and recede into retirement. 

Best of luck to all the finalists.

• Like 2