RDR Without Online Trophies

Ac3dUd3-

Hi All,

I never finished RDR back on the PS3 as I wasn't really a fan of the online portion. This PS4 version seems to be without online so how does it stack up with the PS3 version being 6/10 difficulty and 70 hours to plat. Does the undead nightmare trophies cancel out the original online grind?

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

Good question, I would imagine it would probably round out to a 4/10 difficulty and it will definitely shave off around 20 hours from the grind due to no MP. 

I still haven't finished the PS3 version, I should probably get on to it soon just in case it goes offline :( 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

Pfff… Its so sad that this didn’t get a ps5 list ): I really wanted to play it…

You do know PS5 can play PS4 games like this one right?

And also this is a brand new list since it never came out on PS4 prior to this month.

So I don’t get why you can’t play this?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Starlighthed211 said:

And also this is a brand new list since it never came out on PS4 prior to this month.

They only play PS5 games on their account so it's just a personal preference.

• Like 1

Not that I want more trophies than what's already presented here having all the single player trophies as was before, but I don't see why anything would stop them from incorporating the Hit the Trail trophy in going from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown despite being a multiplayer trophy. 

• Like 2

Should be way easier since most of the headache trophies in the original list are from multiplayer. Reaching Level 50, Getting All Gold Medals in Coop and any trophy that involves more than 3 players are the trophies that keep the game completion so low. For this platinum all there's to it is get 100% completion. 

• Like 1

Just now, JammyWizard said:

Buena pregunta, me imagino que probablemente se redondearía a una dificultad de 4/10 y definitivamente reduciría alrededor de 20 horas debido a que no hay MP. 

Todavía no he terminado la versión de PS3, probablemente debería hacerlo pronto en caso de que se desconecte.:( 

Don't worry about the disconnection, a friend got platinum and lasted a year for lazy, but he told me that online is more active than ever, if you know how to find the right server.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Starlighthed211 said:

Exaclty what the person beneath you is saying.. Ive started this acc and decided i only wanted Ps5 games on it. It just looks way better the ps4 game icon is small and ps5 is big so this is way cleaner is my eyes… and if i was gonna start a new acc, why not…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gisquared09 said:

Really disappointed to see they still have that mounted gun trophy for 500 kills. I remember that being a pain in the ass doing that in multiplayer, now we have to do it in single player, god dammit. 

Pretty sure you can do it pretty easily since youll have undead nightmare

Edited by SpaceIsDandy
  • Like 2

It's going to be a lot easier and a lot less time spent on it for sure. Undead Nightmare isn't that difficult honestly, and it being a part of the main trophy list is even easier.

3/10 sounds about right tbh.

Now justifying paying full price for a barebones port.. that's where the difficulty is for me lmao

• Like 1