RDR Without Online Trophies

Ac3dUd3-

21 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

Undead Nightmare was a buggy mess when I played it last year and given the lazy approach they seem to have taken with this port I would be surprised if they've fixed the issues with it

Yeah, I wrote about the infamous headless enemies with guns glitch in a post before, if it's still in the game I will lose my shit, lmao. I honestly think this is totally possible, it would make this port legendary.

Not sure why Rockstar get the blame for this when it's Double Eleven making the port, and they arent owned by R*
Rockstar should have higher standards for their IPs but it's the other studios doing the bare minimum. It's a shame R* don't hire their own internal remaster team instead.

6 hours ago, Martain2 said:

Looks like a lazy list, exact same images as the PS3 list including the blurry DLC ones and they could have at least changed the name of the Sasquatch trophy.

Dude, this is nothing but a lazy port and probably the biggest cashgrab I have ever seen after all. Did you seriously believe that they give a shit about something insignificant as some trophy images if they cant even be bothered to improve the game itself but still dare to charge 50 bucks for it?

Edited by GoDBoss173

13 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

Not sure why Rockstar get the blame for this when it's Double Eleven making the port, and they arent owned by R*
Rockstar should have higher standards for their IPs but it's the other studios doing the bare minimum. It's a shame R* don't hire their own internal remaster team instead.

Must be trollin’

I'm not a fan of online in most games but the online portion of this game was by far the best part. So many of my friends only played an hour or so of the single player and never went back to that mode. So for me and the people around me it's missing the best part. Plus I won't support lazy ports at this ridiculous price.

7 hours ago, Longbottom45 said:

Apart from GTAO, I cant remember a single Rockstar game ever featured on a PS Plus lineup. They wont risk losing money. 

That being said, its a minimum 50% off for me to buy this, as my PS3 is working like a charm. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 was on it for a brief time

12 hours ago, ArcadeJedi said:

Exact same as it was before, minus the multiplayer. It’s an easy platinum, even with the zombie DLC.

There’s only one missable, that’s playing 20 straight missions without changing your horse.

50 hours or so I think.

3/10 difficulty. 

I actually had a lot of trouble and never did unlock that trophy for same horse for 30 straight missions it felt like the dang horse would run into every gunfight and get killed or I'd whistle for it and a completely different horse showed up even though I never bought another or broke any but yeah kept getting a different horse all running into death so hopefully that's not a thing now or I've gotten better at playing lol

12 hours ago, BlindMango said:

This is going to have 4 repeat trophy lists for this game, Rockstar has a history of keeping their lists nice and organized, so what a mess :facepalm: 

I’m a really big Rockstar fan, but even I am getting disappointed right now…. I’ve never seen a rockstar game with multiple lists… what a big mess indeed ? are they really doing that just so it makes more money??? So people will buy it 4 times… damn rockstar what has become of you?

£40 (39.99) here in the UK and when I saw it was just a port, it annoyed me and I told myself, i'll pick it up on a sale if and when it drops below £20.

I'm loving that it has no multiplayer trophies though. I played it in the past on PS3, on an old account and loved the single player. I did play a bit of multiplayer but couldn't be bothered with the grind and effort needed for the all the multiplayer trophies. Have been meaning to play it again (I still have my PS3) but the multiplayer trophies putting me off. The multiplayer trophies are also what's put me off/delayed me playing RDR2.

So yeah, I welcome this PS4 version as the platinum would actually be achievable for me! I just hope it's not a mess and plays poorly though