RDR Without Online Trophies

Ac3dUd3-

39 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

Not that I want more trophies than what's already presented here having all the single player trophies as was before, but I don't see why anything would stop them from incorporating the Hit the Trail trophy in going from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown despite being a multiplayer trophy. 

That would have took some effort.

16 minutes ago, Derezzed_Gamer said:

Seguro que será mucho más fácil y se dedicará mucho menos tiempo a ello. Honestamente, Undead Nightmare no es tan difícil, y ser parte de la lista principal de trofeos es aún más fácil.

3/10 suena bien tbh.

Ahora justificando pagar el precio completo por un puerto barebones... ahí es donde está la dificultad para mí lmao

There is no justification for what rocksteady did with his vile 50 bucks to a game almost 10 years old though. I do plan to pay them because I never played the first Red Dead Redemption since not having played games on play 3 has generated trauma for me personally because at that time my brother sold the console to go to university really how did I I shit the eggs because at the end of the day the boy did not practice his profession and now he works maintenance on a KFC.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gisquared09 said:

Really disappointed to see they still have that mounted gun trophy for 500 kills. I remember that being a pain in the ass doing that in multiplayer, now we have to do it in single player, god dammit. 

You can do it in Undead Nightmare free roam. Go to one fort and keep firing at the zombies outside a Mexican fort, they respawn after a certain time, it's a small grind but not that bad.

1 hour ago, Potter13579 said:

Not that I want more trophies than what's already presented here having all the single player trophies as was before, but I don't see why anything would stop them from incorporating the Hit the Trail trophy in going from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown despite being a multiplayer trophy. 

Maybe the difficulty was into achieving that while some players were shooting at you. 

46 minutes ago, Gisquared09 said:

Really disappointed to see they still have that mounted gun trophy for 500 kills. I remember that being a pain in the ass doing that in multiplayer, now we have to do it in single player, god dammit. 

I did it on ps3 in Undead Nightmare in Mexico so that might be your best bet 

32 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

Anyways, I'll wait for deep discount on this. Got a feeling it'll end up on PS+ Essential next year

Apart from GTAO, I cant remember a single Rockstar game ever featured on a PS Plus lineup. They wont risk losing money. 

That being said, its a minimum 50% off for me to buy this, as my PS3 is working like a charm. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't have minded if they added the online portion of the game with their respective trophies since it was fun aside from the occasional randoms bothering you.

I would consider buying the game if it had a $19.99 price tag or even half of the current price but I'll wait for a sale, especially if they add a free PS5 upgrade in the future, otherwise I'll get a physical copy when the price drops a bit.

Edited by Deceptrox

I did the plat a year ago, when the game was in PS+ Premium. Seems like it was a great choice, looking how disappointing this port is going to be.
But yeah, online was a chore, so everyone who's going for the plat, should be really excited, it's a legendary extremely good game, with a really fun list of trophies.
I would be worried, extremely worried about Undead Nightmare, tho. I love that DLC, but while playing the PS+ version, it was so buggy, that I literally had to stop playing. There was that bug, that was happening all the time, where zombies suddenly changed models to standard npcs, but without the head, they were pretty much immortal, and they all had revolvers, so you were pretty much dead in seconds, because there were dozens of them. One of the weirdest things I've ever seen while playing video games. I wanted to push through, because I love the DLC, but (If I remember correctly) for the first time ever, I had to drop something, because of a bug that made the game just unbeatable. Looking how it's just a soulless lazy port, I would be afraid it's still in the game, but they surely can't overlook something like that... right?
That said, I'm jealous of all of you, who have yet to witness RDR1. It's a pity they went for such a lazy port, tho. RDR1 deserves better, it deserves a full remake, or a well-made remaster, or even a 60fps port at the very least, screw whoever made the decision to pull this thing off... I'm so done with modern Rockstar, at this point I'm really worried about my beloved GTA IV.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Longbottom45 said:

Apart from GTAO, I cant remember a single Rockstar game ever featured on a PS Plus lineup. They wont risk losing money. 

That being said, its a minimum 50% off for me to buy this, as my PS3 is working like a charm. 

Vice City from the remakes trilogy was on the ps plus extra lineup, they took it off again fairly quick though 

• Like 1

Disappointing to see the same list as the PS3 but without the multiplayer Trophies. It doesn't help Rockstar's case of denying they created a lazy port...

When it comes to missables, there are more like the strangers tasks, the last buffalo, The Hungarian Half-Bred, escape from the US Marshalls and Dastardly. If you just play the game, offcourse you will have a good time, but you won't get every Trophy. 

Edited by ConAir

38 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

I will wait for a sale and get it, i missed this back in the day, and i regret since i keep hearing only good things from other people, but yeah, i share the feeling that its a shame there isnt a ps5 version, maybe in the future, maybe? 

I share the same sentiment

no online trophies, fuck a sale i might just pay full price right now, its as if the trophy gods are listening to me, fuck multiplayer related stuff!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SOCOM-WARDOG-45 said:

List seems simple. Pretty disappointed that we didn't at least get a decent/updated trophy list tile since they did the bare minimum with the port.

They did the bare minimum with the port, so of course they'd do bare minimum with the trophies.

10 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

I won't be buying this, but I think it's hilarious that the icons for the formerly DLC trophies from Undead Nightmare are STILL these blurry, pixelated disasters. Couldn't even be bothered to fix that.

52Lb9d9ed.png

This is strange considering the Rockstar Social Club was updated a couple weeks ago with higher resolution versions of this trophy artwork. They just ran the original graphics through Illustrator for a quick AI upscale but they did look higher resolution. It's still strange that Rockstar didn't have hi-res versions of the original raster drawings in their archives from Rockstar San Diego though.

TL;DR: These should be upscaled at a minimum. I wonder if someone forgot to pass the note along to the console teams.

• Like 2