14 trophies away from breaking on PSNP (EDIT might possibly be fixed before it happens?)

Honestly, it's just impressive to see a game maintained this long and remain as popular as it is. I've thought about playing it, but the amount of premium content is just a turn-off for me.

I am interested if Sly will ever actually bother fixing it. How many titles will actually break this amount of trophies? The only one I can think of is FFXIV in like another 4-6 years.

• Like 1

the annoying part is that you can reach 255 trophies earned then quit with game to not influence PSNP statistics,

but you will see anyway incomplete list on other tracking sites and PSN 😐

february 20th will probably get a new DLC, so 3 more trophies (6 if we get both killer and survivor)

Edited by cik93

Guess i'll jump back to the PS4 version whenever this happens. I refuse to have the blue H of shame on my profile. Would have been nice if this site got some updates sometimes. Like atleast once of twice a year. But considering Sly doesn't even seem to give a shit to respond to peoples concerns anymore i have little faith this will ever be fixed.

Hopefully we can get a superior site with similar layout in the future, so people start using that and don't pay for premium on this site anymore.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 3

A little aside from the topic, asking if the "H, Hidden" mark has any negative consequences other than one's own shame or judging of others. Does it affect the leaderboards, trophy statistics, or otherwise the use of this website?

So the idea is to start playing DBD with a group of friends and the mere "H" sign doesn't bother me if it doesn't cause any other inconvenience.

Thanks for the answers in advance.

From what I have noticed:

• blue H in profile
  • broken statistics
    • the number in trophy advisor vs. number of unearned trophies in the profile banner do not match
    • completion rate is also wrong
  • the game is displayed incorrectly in user's profile [1]

[1]

7dbYMEe.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HusKy said:

the number in trophy advisor vs. number of unearned trophies in the profile banner do not match

This could also be cause by people having 0% trophy lists. 0%s count for trophy advisor, while not counting anywhere else.

And I mean it isnt really an important stat anyway.

On 1/31/2024 at 3:51 PM, cik93 said:

the annoying part is that you can reach 255 trophies earned then quit with game to not influence PSNP statistics,

but you will see anyway incomplete list on other tracking sites and PSN 😐

february 20th will probably get a new DLC, so 3 more trophies (6 if we get both killer and survivor)

New killer and survivor, just confirmed by developers for March, so 242 trophies.

Edited by cik93
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 9:01 AM, Craggle-27 said:

I think a lot of people would too. Being grouped in the same category as cheaters for it is ridiculous  

damn i never heard of this, why is it associated?

I used it to hide all the <10% lists i had on PS3 from the young and dumb days where i thought i could 100% everything (Havent thought of server shutdowns, duuh)
and since I'll probably never touch these games like MAG again, I hid them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cik93 said:

Seems they finally solved the 255 trophies cap

Tomb Raider remastered has now everything, so DBD won't probably be affected on next months

🎺 🎺 🎺

Seems to still be some problems with syncing because the guy that has 99% of all trophies for Train Sim World 2 still only shows that he has 255 trophies out 411. Maybe he just needs to sync or something. Will be fun to see if this actually gets resolved.

Edited by Quink666

On 2/15/2024 at 7:18 PM, xXNanaki24Xx said:

damn i never heard of this, why is it associated?

I used it to hide all the <10% lists i had on PS3 from the young and dumb days where i thought i could 100% everything (Havent thought of server shutdowns, duuh)
and since I'll probably never touch these games like MAG again, I hid them.

me too. i have over 700 hidden trophies, my account is from 2010 so obviously i didn't think i'd 100% everything i have ever played so i hid the unobtainable games. Kinda unfair to group us in with cheaters when we're simply just hiding games that we shouldn't have started😅

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Outta Nowhere: In public matches, hit 40 Survivors with a basic attack while you are Undetectable.

This trophy is broken for me.

Strange that people are earning it normally. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9668-dead-by-daylight-additional-chapters/107-outta-nowhere

I made more than 40 hits being undetectable with 3 difference characters, adding more than 120 hits and nothing to come the trophy.

Another player with the same problem:

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/408346/psn-trophy-outta-nowhere-doesnt-work

Edited by CristianScarface

On 3/19/2024 at 7:06 AM, CristianScarface said:

Outta Nowhere: In public matches, hit 40 Survivors with a basic attack while you are Undetectable.

This trophy is broken for me.

Strange that people are earning it normally. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9668-dead-by-daylight-additional-chapters/107-outta-nowhere

I made more than 40 hits being undetectable with 3 difference characters, adding more than 120 hits and nothing to come the trophy.

Another player with the same problem:

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/408346/psn-trophy-outta-nowhere-doesnt-work

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/158694-trophy-tracker-not-working-chucky-dlc/#comment-2956210

this user only managed to get progress using Chucky.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...