Best DLC ever made?

xZoneHunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT1ycFs618g

Snoop Dogg lends his voice for one the first ever Call of Duty®: Ghosts Multiplayer Voice Packs. Have Snoop narrate each of your firefights, call in your killstreaks, and alert you to enemy activity.
Get the Snoop Dogg Voice Pack along with a variety of other customization items on April 22, first on Xbox Live. A release date for other platforms to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't played a call of duty game in a long time but this is the Best. DLC. Ever. Made.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

You can get the drill sergeant voice from Full Metal Jacket, too! :D

If only this was for Black Ops 2, I would SOOOO buy it.

:o That is awesome :D 

If only I had Call Of Duty Ghosts I would buy this DLC in a Heartbeat just to hear that guy throwing abuse at me :D 

Edited by razza123-

You mean snoop lion....

I am really confused because he can either be a Dogg or a Lion, I don't know, I'm just confused.  :blink:

Back on topic, I haven't bought CoD: Ghosts yet... but hearing about Snoopy...

I like Snoopy but it doesn't really add anything to the game, feels weird hearing him in a FPS

Yes, I definitely agree with this one.

I am really confused because he can either be a Dogg or a Lion, I don't know, I'm just confused.  :blink:

According to snoop he had a epiphany when he was in Jamaica and is now a loin lol im confused to Idk if he's a dogg or lion or both. Oh wells whatever.

Very much a mediocre game; the series - despite what most people say - has actually had quite high levels of quality for quite a while; discounting MW3, haha.

I quickly got bored with this game and the multiplayer, and the campaign was very forgettable; especially when compared with the MW's and Black Op's of the series. I still believe that the Spec Ops missions in MW2 were some of the best moments I've had with the series (me and my brother got 3 stars in every level apart from that one where you have to get intel across the plane yard and escape + the one on the oil rig where you have to rescue the hostages on the top floor; we always accidentally shoot them when we get up there hahahaha).

Sure, I hope this DLC does well; it's just a bit disappointing that the game itself wasn't that great