Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

Here's my second contribution for pink

Life is strange: True colors (PS5 version)

spacer.png

Pretty short one, I played the previous games a few years ago and I didn't think I'd have emphatized with the characters so much. Definitely short but intense ☺️

Hope I can complete the same amount for orange too!

Edited by Ephemera_5
  • Like 3

Monday report #3

Game

Color

Rarity %

Sef540b.png

Title card is orange.

61%

S50798c.png

Background is orange.

39%

Sd6dd4a.png

Stuffed pig is pink.

72%

Sd7ec25.png

Dog on the right is pink.

46%

Sfcaa94.png

Title text is orange. And flower pot.

69%

Sc1e211.png

Title card is orange.

38%

S5642da.png

Hearts are pink.

72%

Sfe919b.png

Foxes are famously orange.

36%

S37d238.png

Clown is wearing pink pants.

51%

S08c04e.png

Big tentacle is pink.

35%

S6431c9.png

Left side background is pink.

66%

S862d10.png

Logo and text is orange. Only one with the plat.

50%

S32ef1e.png

67%

S1858a1.png

Background is horrendously orange.

27%

S612223.png

Third year in a row, this is all pink.

43%

Sdf3215.png

Fruit on the left is orange.

69%

Sb97741.png

Spaceship on the right is orange.

63%

Currently working on...

Se41f7f.png

Title text is orange.

60%

Sa62aab.png

Trees are orange.

56%

S050a7c.png

Miles' hand is somewhat orange.

39%

S56b426.png

Donut is pink.

36%

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Monday report #3

Game

Color

Rarity %

Sef540b.png

Title card is orange.

61%

S50798c.png

Background is orange.

39%

Sd6dd4a.png

Stuffed pig is pink.

72%

Sd7ec25.png

Dog on the right is pink.

46%

Sfcaa94.png

Title text is orange. And flower pot.

69%

Sc1e211.png

Title card is orange.

38%

S5642da.png

Hearts are pink.

72%

Sfe919b.png

36%

S37d238.png

Clown is wearing pink pants.

51%

S08c04e.png

Big tentacle is pink.

35%

S6431c9.png

Left side background is pink.

66%

S862d10.png

Logo and text is orange. Only one with the plat.

50%

S32ef1e.png

67%

S1858a1.png

Background is horrendously orange.

27%

S612223.png

Third year in a row, this is all pink.

43%

Sdf3215.png

Fruit on the left is orange.

69%

Sb97741.png

Spaceship on the right is orange.

63%

Currently working on...

Se41f7f.png

Title text is orange.

60%

Sa62aab.png

Trees are orange.

56%

S050a7c.png

Miles' hand is somewhat orange.

39%

S56b426.png

Donut is pink.

36%

I'm good with all of these (including your "working on" list) except for the Korean game.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6621-추방선거/grifteskymfning

The apple looks red to me.

• Like 1

I would like to get in on this :)

Pistol Whip (pink)

L961f77.png

Not sure if this one counts as PSNP shows the platinum popping at 4:06AM UTC on Oct 1st for completion, which for me was 9:06PM PST on Sept 30th.

The Light Brigade (orange)

L58466a.png

Synapse (pink)

Lddfd38.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mleal8 said:

I would like to get in on this :)

Pistol Whip (pink)

L961f77.png

Not sure if this one counts as PSNP shows the platinum popping at 4:06AM UTC on Oct 1st for completion, which for me was 9:06PM PST on Sept 30th.

The Light Brigade (orange)

L58466a.png

Synapse (pink)

Lddfd38.png

The event started on 0:00 GMT so your first game is within the time and will count.

25 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

hey... quick question:

Is this:

Screenshot-2023-10-24-at-13-12-59.png

pink?

I feel like it is like, smack-dab in the middle of pink and orange... but I look on my phone and it looks like one, then I look on my monitor and it looks like the other! 😂

I see the game you are talking about on your profile. Going by the game I would say it is pink, although they count the same either way (unless you are trying to be equal on colors 😀)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Redblaziken8 said:

L9f2a7e.png 

Second game for the event done and my first pink! Fancied another visual novel after Coffee Talk, and this one is even better. There was a trophy for playing a game inside this one, and it's a fun little shooter that I enjoyed a lot, and the only challenging thing about the game. Would recommend it for the event or in general if you haven't played it and you like this style of game.

Play it for the music alone! Lol. Such a great game and really enjoyed this one when I went through it. Unfortunately, it hardly ever goes on sale.

• Like 2

I'm pretty slow this year, with games for the event I mean. Two more:

Far Cry 6 for orange. Probably my favorite Far Cry game since FC3 and less of a chore to plat than I expected, even despite playing the game before. At least until I started doing special operations. Fun factor hits rock bottom, annoyance level goes through the roof. 

spacer.png

And Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry for pink. I'm not a fan of the genre so the gameplay itself was a bit boring to me, but I've played it for the humor and in that aspect it didn't disappoint. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Le5e84c.png

Could I check if this would count for an orange with the light on the walkie talkie? I know there's not much orange there so I just wanted to check if it could count or not. I got the 100% a few days ago😊.

Yes, but only because it's super bright, smacks you in the face with the orange, and is so obvious... despite being so small. Either that, or I'm getting more lenient. Idk.

3 hours ago, GH200190 said:

Hej i will join,

This is also a first event i evert so dong understand every rule.

im going for bassmaster 2022 double versions bug it has no data transfer.

This is not to get attention or whatever but also for you guys and girls awareness.

Here is my story,

Me and my wife where having a second baby, they tested my wifes blood to see if the baby was healthy.

Few weeks later she gets a call something was wrong with my wife.

After a few hospital visits our life was upside down we had to remove the baby(healty baby)
Unsure if my wife is gonna make it to our sons 2nd birthday, thats how agressive her cancer is.

She is blowing the minds of the doctors because the results off the chemo are great, but still a long way to go.

Main point is my life changed in a second because off cancer so enjoy life! 
I dont know if i can plat the games i am playing because i want to spend time with my family as well.

But participating and sharing the story helps to make people aware off how bad cancer is and change lofes inna heartbeat

Really sorry to hear this. Chemo treatment has come a long way in the past 10 years or so. I keep hoping for a surefire cure and still believe we will get there, but the strides we've made have been great. Fingers crossed it keeps getting better and better. I remember my mom saying that she wasn't going to stop raising money until cancer was cureable. Not sure she'll see it in her lifetime, but I do think there's a good chance I'll see it in mine.

No pressure to finish games for the event. I'm just happy you shared your story. :) Just be sure to report back here with your pink or orange colored images (trophy thumbnail) if you happen to finish anything. If it's not super obvious, it may be worth checking ahead of time by asking here. We have been a bit inconsistent this year as we removed our color tool so it's definitely a good idea to ask. Better safe than sorry!

Your English is a tad messy and a bit hard to understand, but I get the gist of it so don't fret too much. More than happy to try and field any specific questions you may have! We can work through it. ;) 

Everything should be updated on the sheet. Let me know if anyone sees anything off.

• Like 3