Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

Monday report #1

Game

Color

Rarity

S8254c3.png

Everything is pink.

100%

Sef540b.png

Title is orange.

61%

S9e8045.png

Bottom right corner is pink.

60%

S4f8f44.png

Background is orange.

92%

S50798c.png

Background is orange.

39%

Sd6dd4a.png

Stuffed pig is pink.

71%

Sd7ec25.png

Dog on the right is pink.

35%

Sfcaa94.png

Title text is orange. And flower pot.

68%

Sc1e211.png

Title card is orange.

38%

Currently working on...

S862d10.png

Logo and text is orange.

0%

S13a502.png

Text border is awfully pink.

62%

S6431c9.png

Left side of background is pink.

33%

• Like 3

Ah, this event seems great. I'm currently working on a couple of games that will fit (although I've not completed them yet): 

Lichtspeer

spacer.png

Deadcraft (PS4 version)

spacer.png

I have tons of other games in my backlog and library that would fit for the event too, but I doubt I'll have enough time to get through them because I'm trying to complete a few other challenges in the meantime! But hopefully I can squeeze in a few others. I'll list some of the games in my backlog that haven't been posted yet, for inspiration for others! 

PS4

L2b1432.pngLa887f7.pngL4da24a.png

La30c99.pngL2099ea.pngspacer.png

PS5

La83d31.pngL58ed2d.png

Pretty sure most of those are slam-dunks. Either way, some ideas for people if they're struggling to find stuff. Most of the games I've listed are rogue-lites and deck-builders, if anyone's interested. 

Edit: Removed Henchman's Story as its completion is above 80% 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Monday report #1

Game

Color

Rarity

S8254c3.png

Everything is pink.

100%

Sef540b.png

Title is orange.

61%

S9e8045.png

Bottom right corner is pink.

60%

S4f8f44.png

Background is orange.

92%

S50798c.png

Background is orange.

39%

Sd6dd4a.png

Stuffed pig is pink.

71%

Sd7ec25.png

Dog on the right is pink.

35%

Sfcaa94.png

Title text is orange. And flower pot.

68%

Sc1e211.png

Title card is orange.

38%

Currently working on...

S862d10.png

Logo and text is orange.

0%

S13a502.png

Text border is awfully pink.

62%

S6431c9.png

Left side of background is pink.

33%

We are a no on Baby Shark being pink and NG being pink. Everything else (excluding the over 80%) are good.

51 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

Ah, this event seems great. I'm currently working on a couple of games that will fit (although I've not completed them yet): 

Lichtspeer

spacer.png

Deadcraft (PS4 version)

spacer.png

I have tons of other games in my backlog and library that would fit for the event too, but I doubt I'll have enough time to get through them because I'm trying to complete a few other challenges in the meantime! But hopefully I can squeeze in a few others. I'll list some of the games in my backlog that haven't been posted yet, for inspiration for others! 

PS4

L2b1432.pngLa887f7.pngL4da24a.png

La30c99.pngL2099ea.pngspacer.png

PS5

La83d31.pngL58ed2d.png

Pretty sure most of those are slam-dunks. Either way, some ideas for people if they're struggling to find stuff. Most of the games I've listed are rogue-lites and deck-builders, if anyone's interested. 

Edit: Removed Henchman's Story as its completion is above 80% 

These are all good as well. If Henchman's Story drops below 80% that one is good for pink as well.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

We are a no on Baby Shark being pink [...]

What about orange then? Or is my color blindness playing tricks on me again?

And I agree that NG was a bit of a stretch.

Keeping the red marked rarities on the list, for now, should they ever dip below 80% during the event.

What about orange then? Or is my color blindness playing tricks on me again?

And I agree that NG was a bit of a stretch.

Keeping the red marked rarities on the list, for now, should they ever dip below 80% during the event.

Still no, looks more yellow.

Also, would this be orange? I mean, since Firewatch is.

spacer.png

This works for orange.

• Like 1

just checking would this work better for pink or orange as should plat it in next few days..... also for anyone curious its got alot of jump scares which i hate but the art style of the game is actually really nice 100% would tell people to give it a try even if there like me and dont handle horror well.

L46868d.png

• Like 1

Hello, I never heard of this event before but it's a great idea so kudos to @Beyondthegrave07 and the whole team behind him 👍

I have a selection of games which meet the requirements but I'm not sure if I will finish them all.

Do I need to decide now which games I definitely want to complete or is it fine just to give you notice about them when I get the platinum in these two months?

Here are the games I want to choose from:

Orange:

Spoiler

Lddae67.png

Nexomon: 42,44 %

L792cb3.png

Evergate: 4,50 %

not sure if this counts as Orange, please let me know

L901511.png

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas: 35,65 %

Le94f77.png

9 Monkeys of Shaolin: 29,14 %

L4ec483.png

Aaru's Awakening: 12,03 %

L1c4013.png

Apotheon: 5,92 %

Lf5c787.png

State of Mind: 38,52 %

Pink:

Spoiler

L0e2c86.png

Bloodstained: Ritual of Blood: 29,85 %

Leed942.png

Dusk Diver: 20,90 %

L55e1b0.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth: 19,60 %

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dezorak said:

just checking would this work better for pink or orange as should plat it in next few days..... also for anyone curious its got alot of jump scares which i hate but the art style of the game is actually really nice 100% would tell people to give it a try even if there like me and dont handle horror well.

L46868d.png

Honestly, I think you could honestly go either way and it's harder to find pink games and October is breast cancer awareness month, so I say go pink!

2 hours ago, TidusSerger said:

Hello, I never heard of this event before but it's a great idea so kudos to @Beyondthegrave07 and the whole team behind him 👍

I have a selection of games which meet the requirements but I'm not sure if I will finish them all.

Do I need to decide now which games I definitely want to complete or is it fine just to give you notice about them when I get the platinum in these two months?

Here are the games I want to choose from:

Orange:

Reveal hidden contents

Lddae67.png

Nexomon: 42,44 %

L792cb3.png

Evergate: 4,50 %

not sure if this counts as Orange, please let me know

L901511.png

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas: 35,65 %

Le94f77.png

9 Monkeys of Shaolin: 29,14 %

L4ec483.png

Aaru's Awakening: 12,03 %

L1c4013.png

Apotheon: 5,92 %

Lf5c787.png

State of Mind: 38,52 %

Pink:

Hide contents

L0e2c86.png

Bloodstained: Ritual of Blood: 29,85 %

Leed942.png

Dusk Diver: 20,90 %

L55e1b0.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth: 19,60 %

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone :)

All you got to do is post the games and the image with it when you are finished here and we'll update. :)

However please check the Google doc for approved games in the first post. Apotheon was considered more brown than orange earlier in the thread so we aren't counting it and marked it as "unapproved." However, the rest of the games on your list are fine. Evergate  just barely passes the eye test because the borderline is clearly orange to me.

South Park: Stick of Truth could work for either. It's more orange than pink, but we'll count it for either since in terms of my wallet, it doesn't make any difference. XD

• Like 3

There is one game I would like an opinion on if it counts. I’m pretty sure it would count for both colors but I would like to stick to theme of pink, as all my planned games are going to be pink.

L0041a7.png

Looks more purple to me but I have a hard time finding the difference between purple and pink. 😅

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Baker said:

There is one game I would like an opinion on if it counts. I’m pretty sure it would count for both colors but I would like to stick to theme of pink, as all my planned games are going to be pink.

L0041a7.png

Looks more purple to me but I have a hard time finding the difference between purple and pink. 😅

Thanks.

Yeah, the difference between purple and pink is pretty rough and I think we are pretty lenient for the most part on pink vs purple. We are pretty strict though on yellow vs orange/brown vs orange though, but that's because there are much more orange games than pink.

But to answer your question, this 100% counts as pink. The only time I really don't count it if it's a really dark shade of pink that's closer to a deeper purple or maroon, but that's about it. The O and N would be purple, but the rest of it I would consider pink if that helps any.

Also, just wanted to bold that so others would read it too as I think it's something to keep in mind as the event is going on. Pink in general is easier to sell to us since we recognize that the amount of pink games is significantly less.

• Like 2

Got my first completion of the event done with an orange for Coffee Talk.

L6eddce.png

Had a lot of fun with this one. Reminds me of when I used to play visual novels as a kid, and the story was really well done. It's a perfect game to relax with after work that you can finish in 1 or 2 sittings, and I'm definitely going to try out some similar style games in future, probably VA-11 Hall-A for this event actually! Really nice trophy hunting experience to go with it too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Got my first completion of the event done with an orange for Coffee Talk.

L6eddce.png

Had a lot of fun with this one. Reminds me of when I used to play visual novels as a kid, and the story was really well done. It's a perfect game to relax with after work that you can finish in 1 or 2 sittings, and I'm definitely going to try out some similar style games in future, probably VA-11 Hall-A for this event actually! Really nice trophy hunting experience to go with it too.

Did we approve this game and I missed it? This totally looks way more brown than orange, and I don't see any orange...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Sorry we are going to go with no. Hopefully the time spent wasn't a waste! Sounded like it was a cool unwinding sort of game.

No worries, got a lot of games planned anyways 😊. Yeah the game is really good so definitely not a waste, I'd recommend it easily and perfect for unwinding after uni. 

• Like 1

Another orange game to add to my list! - The Grand Tour Game

I am glad to have this game done, it's been sat in my trophy list incomplete for 4 years, so it's nice to have this one done, and making a positive contribution to fighting cancer. Thankfully this does count for orange! (Thanks Grave for confirming)

L4e75a2.png

Onto the next one!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

All you got to do is post the games and the image with it when you are finished here and we'll update. :)

However please check the Google doc for approved games in the first post. Apotheon was considered more brown than orange earlier in the thread so we aren't counting it and marked it as "unapproved." However, the rest of the games on your list are fine. Evergate  just barely passes the eye test because the borderline is clearly orange to me.

South Park: Stick of Truth could work for either. It's more orange than pink, but we'll count it for either since in terms of my wallet, it doesn't make any difference. XD

Thank you very much for your reply, reviewing my potential games and the explanation for everything👍🏻

Sorry my bad, I didn't see the google doc 😅

I'm looking forward to play the games for this event.

Take care everyone :)

1 hour ago, TidusSerger said:

Thank you very much for your reply, reviewing my potential games and the explanation for everything👍🏻

Sorry my bad, I didn't see the google doc 😅

I'm looking forward to play the games for this event.

Take care everyone :)

Hey, no worries! More than happy to help and answer any questions in regards to games.

Hope you have fun!

• Like 1