What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

On 8/22/2017 at 7:01 PM, coldkillaaaaaaaa said:

360 plus games - a true gamer through and through - cares as much about trophies as me, which seems to be nil. Varied collection full of great indie and Eastern-developed games. Great taste, great gamer, nuff' said.

Thank you! 

Stupid91: A nice variety of different genres!

• Like 1

Has a fairly large number of games but only one 100% completed game. So I imagine they enjoy going through games and focus on playing. Either do not have the time to fully go 100% through the games or don't care to much bout 100% and platniums and have sampled games they either haven't had the time to go back to or have no desire to revisit.

Edited by ArtisticGeek
  • Like 1

141 games in your collection with 20 of them 100% complete looking at it you most certainly are concentrating and playing through and enjoying the game and achievements are the most concerning thing to you.

And the 100% you do have are from games that are known for not taking to long and also do not require to go to much out of your way from the story of the game I'd say the lego games are an exception due to the collectibles so it also shows that you also had the free time for these 100% while you may not have as much time to dedicate to longer 100% lists and don't want to miss out on other games.

• 1 month later...

Someone who plays all sorts of games but may have a particular favour towards Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy? Possibly tries to play all games with a cult following too? 

Just my initial thoughts after a quick overview.

(https://psnprofiles.com/Sir_Bee  Sir_Bee Was the individual I refer to here, I didn't pick up this person's post was years ago. I am ashamed).

Edited by Crispy78923
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 1:59 PM, Rusty2366 said: 

Someone who doesn't try to 100% every game unless he likes the game a lot. A big fan of Guitar Hero/Rock Band games too.

Do you mean he doesn't go for trophies that aren't fun in the Batman titles or all games he plays? Because he has the GTA 4 plat, one of the most annoying ones to get.

On 10/19/2017 at 10:58 PM, madbuk said:

MuskratateerSomeone who doesn't try to 100% every game unless he likes the game a lot. A big fan of Guitar Hero/Rock Band games too.

Edited by Rusty2366

Only bothers trophy hunting in games that they really enjoy. Also has a good variety of games.

6 hours ago, Rusty2366 said:

Someone who doesn't try to 100% every game unless he likes the game a lot. A big fan of Guitar Hero/Rock Band games too.

Do you mean he doesn't go for trophies that aren't fun in the Batman titles or all games he plays?

In general.

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2017 at 11:07 PM, ArtisticGeek said:

^ Has a large number of games and a very decent completion percentage among the games that are 100% they seem to be a fan of games with a sense of mystery and darker themes in their narrative.

A completionist who really enjoyed Jotun. ;)