What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

12 hours ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

From what I can see, enjoys RPG's, dedicated gamer, some easy Platinums (Which is good to see), overall really solid list. Even saw some Platinums im attempting to get

Over time, you started going for quality instead of quantity. Your platinum should be attached to a legit game, and have reasonable requirements

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, szaleroPL said:

Over time, you started going for quality instead of quantity. Your platinum should be attached to a legit game, and have reasonable requirements

Apart from soccer and rhythm games, I'd say we are soul mates.

You enjoy acclaimed games from all genres, with the occasional quick PSN title here and there

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XShadowKusanagiX said:

Enjoys 30-60 hour games, will take time to Platinum titles they enjoy. A big fan of single-player open-world ones, but wouldn't mind playing some drop-in, drop-out multiplayer types every once in a while!

You enjoy retro games and really like to push your skills to the limit. games that take a very long time to 100% dont scare you, and you're willing to put in a ton of time to complete a game you love. You also clearly like manga and will play the videogame equivalents (berserk, one piece, gundam, dragon ball, jojo etc..) and you're willing to drop a lot of money in order to completely finish games you really enjoy (Drakengard 3 and its damned never discounted DLC)

There are so many games played it's hard to get a good read. You got 100% in Qurare: Magic Library so you're now on my list of big damn heros. As I was scrollering down I didn't see a single Neptunia game but then i saw one. It's very obvious you have played most of the games and about half are 100%. You're obviously a "hardcore trophy hunter". It's always refeshing to see another person who hasn't finished Steins;Gate. Oh hey, there is Space Channel 5 over there. You have the enough self confidence took leave 0% games on your profile. Fastest Platinum was done in under a hour, it's nice to see it not be Sound Shapes again. I didn't see any "very easy" games (Telltales don't count because most were on PS+ at some point) so they're not buying games to pad they're trophy count. Nothing is hidden so if they played the "shoot the girls with the love gun game" at some point, we can do whatever we want with that information. I could go on all day with interesting things I saw while looking at this profile but I have things I'd rather do something else today.

Note to person doing me: Feel free to be as rough, mean, brutally honest, call me out on my "easy games"  (not the Telltales) as you want. I'll probably cry a lot and be very upset about it for a while but those are just my feelings and they don't matter.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you played the games to platinum/100% if you enjoyed them the most? :) 

That's what I do anyways :P

Some easy games in there... Sure I guess, but who doesn't have any in there? Some are simply fun to play :P
There are some nice ones in there I know I'll never complete! SSX, The Last of Us, Sound Shapes, Steep...

No judgment here lol

Edited by WaxWeazle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^

You have a very impressive and massive collection and the fact that your completion rating is so high is truly an accomplishment.

I feel like you definitely give every game a chance and go full into competing it unless it just doesn’t hold up interest or possibly something happened with the games themselves leading to incompletions. 

11 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

^

You have a very impressive and massive collection and the fact that your completion rating is so high is truly an accomplishment.

I feel like you definitely give every game a chance and go full into competing it unless it just doesn’t hold up interest or possibly something happened with the games themselves leading to incompletions. 

Nothing else to say other than true perfection. Impressive list???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Nothing else to say other than true perfection. Impressive list???

You try to complete every game you plat, you play a variety of genres but nothing screams more than a little adventure. A good mix of easy to hard plats and even the Very time consuming ones (MHW). Overall quite impressive, I like your taste in games?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/25/2019 at 8:44 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Well, as Gauss (supposedly) said, "Pauci sed maturi."

Doesn't plat a ton, but makes it count when s/he does.

^ You have an impressive plat list but an even more impressive library of games many of which I have not even seen or heard of you obviously love games and want to play as many as you can and play all types, in general, you're not afraid to go for platinum but know when to call it and move on to another game.

1 hour ago, ArtisticGeek said:

^ You have an impressive plat list but an even more impressive library of games many of which I have not even seen or heard of you obviously love games and want to play as many as you can and play all types, in general, you're not afraid to go for platinum but know when to call it and move on to another game.

What I can see from your trophy collection is that you are such a kind of person who don't give up until they get the best on everything, you have completed all of your games to 100%

• Like 1

Based on your trophy list, Resident Evil may be one of your favorite series since it amounts to about 1/5 of your games played and the most out of a single series in your current list. AAA games also seem to be your preference. You also seem to complete games to your liking and is not afraid to move on (or come back to them later) for whatever reason.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, Lumi said:

Based on your trophy list, Resident Evil may be one of your favorite series since it amounts to about 1/5 of your games played and the most out of a single series in your current list. AAA games also seem to be your preference. You also seem to complete games to your liking and is not afraid to move on (or come back to them later) for whatever reason.

Aims to have a clean record of platinums while having a good taste in games.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Loves them PS exclusives and overall has good tastes in games.

You like RPGs in general but tend to lean heavily into japanese games (your entire cabinet besides the witcher is japanese), you also bought a ps4 awhile back, but it was only in the past few years you decided that you wanted to trophy hunt.

You're a very dedicated completionist and very bold, you don't shy away from long or difficult games at all and you're willing to experiment with a wide range of game genres.

It's a very interesting and impressive profile all up.

• Like 1