What does your trophy collection say about YOU?

Karnacharya

You seem to enjoy alot of different genres and jump to another game just after finishing the current one.

Your first RPG game platinum will be hopefully TaE, a really great touch if you ask me to start the genre.

You like scary games (i think) then jump to puppets show game to Batman to Indies to sports games to pretty much lego games.

Awesome choices if you ask me, a really nice collection for a young gamer ^_^

• Like 1

You plat the easy ones, play the storyline for the hard ones and quit games altogether. That's sort of like me haha. 

Anyways your a jumper, someone with a low completion rate and a taste of good games, Nicely done bud!

Edited by PoyumaPS

Doesn't seem to have a plat for their difficulty ones, only the easy ones but has a very big game collection for only 8 months of having Playstation. You own a  lot of PSN games.

Has a lot of the recent COD yearly releases and has some retail games that I feel are way overrated.

Gives all the free PS4 games a try but isn't completing them right away. Buys smaller PSN games instead of major games for the PS4 (COD is only retail).

Has a lot of PS3 games in list for a 9 month account. Only has 3 games plat and all of those plats are common, most games have barely any trophies so says that you have hardly played most of your games much or don't care about trophies at all or about finishing games.

No specific type, just a load of PS3 games.

Excellent topic! I would say that mines says that "I have diverse tastes". I like many genres and formats. I guess also that I like third person shooters and 2D platformers.

You're doing it wrong xD You're meant to do the guy above you.

Anyways, I'll do you both.

GoldenShaka & merciful: Don't really play games for overall completion %. If a game isn't enjoyable, basing off your trophy list to give an impression, I'd imagine you guys would just leave it undone.

You're doing it wrong xD You're meant to do the guy above you.

Anyways, I'll do you both.

GoldenShaka & merciful: Don't really play games for overall completion %. If a game isn't enjoyable, basing off your trophy list to give an impression, I'd imagine you guys would just leave it undone.

Ohhh, I see. That makes it even more interesting :) . Yeah, you're mostly right about me though. I usually at least like to finish the main game of any game that I play whether I like it or not but will not pursue trophies after a certain point. It may be because I didn't like the game or because I didn't want to invest anymore time into the trophy list. 

Then I guess I'll comment on Ramozig...that you liked Fallout New Vegas enough to get the platinum. Congrats!

Edited by merciful84