Platinum Trophies in 2023

DarkHpokinsn

On 12/22/2023 at 4:18 AM, athanasios_osfp said:

Here are mine. Although my milestone this Year is that I completed 100% the COD, Metal Gear and GoW Series across all  playstation platforms.

Hot dog! Love that series completion. Mad respect for those completions. In particular The MGS ones. I myself have MGS 2-V, PW, & GZ 100% but to do all stacks of MGS1-3 with the best Rank/ Codename requirements 👏 mad props.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Hot dog! Love that series completion. Mad respect for those completions. In particular The MGS ones. I myself have MGS 2-V, PW, & GZ 100% but to do all stacks of MGS1-3 with the best Rank/ Codename requirements 👏 mad props.

Thank you very much! To be fair the MGS3 Foxhound rank isn't that bad with 25 saves. On the other hand The Big Boss rank on MGS2 was a pain, especially the first time, with only 8 saves. But still I prefer it from the PS3/ Vita versions since the newest one's don't have the blue wig trophy and of course the one to complete all those damn VR missions. Congrats on the MGS you have, they require a lot of effort. Also I saw that you have all GoW games so excellent job on those ones too! 🙂

• Like 2