Quickest and slowest platinum

DoodgraverNL

Hi guys and girls 

What are your slowest and quickest (not counting autopop or debug menus) platinum trophies?

Mine are:

Quickest: One Night Stand (PS5) (22 minutes and 3 seconds) 

I played the PS4 stack first and after that I just used a guide and skipped al text in the PS5 version

Slowest: Thief (PS4) (8 years, 10 months and 1 week)

So I bought Thief at the same time I bought my PS4, back in January 2015. I played the prologue, got a trophy for that, and then just simply stopped playing it. Fast forward to a week ago, when I was browsing free PS Plus games and I spotted Thief. Gave it another try (with a guide) and got the platinum after almost 9 years.

What are yours?

• Like 1

Quickest:  Spyro the Dragon (1 Day, 3 hours)

I was excited, never played Spyro as a kid and it was a lot of fun.

Slowest:  Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (9 Years, 1 Week)

One of my old roommates popped the first few trophies on my account.  And it took me awhile to get into it.

• Like 2

Fastest - Drowning  1 hour 17 minutes

Slowest - Dante's Inferno 4 Years 8 Months

Drowning was a walking sim, I had no idea really how long it would take.  Dante's Inferno was probably the main reason, and Fat Princess, MK 9, main reasons I bought a PS3 many years after the fact.  I simply wasn't collecting trophies when I first played it, and so never got the platinum and 100% until years later.  MK 9 I never got the plat because I only did a few things online and just abandoned it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Is there any easy way to check this?

The fastest is in your milestone, but you need to search for your slowest.

In my case:

Fastest: Tacoma in 1 day, 2 hours, 53 minutes

Slowest: Star Wars the Force Unleashed in 11 years, 1 month, 3 weeks

I like to take my time with the platinums

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Hi guys and girls 

What are your slowest and quickest (not counting autopop or debug menus) platinum trophies?

Mine are:

Quickest: One Night Stand (PS5) (22 minutes and 3 seconds) 

I played the PS4 stack first and after that I just used a guide and skipped al text in the PS5 version

Slowest: Thief (PS4) (8 years, 10 months and 1 week)

So I bought Thief at the same time I bought my PS4, back in January 2015. I played the prologue, got a trophy for that, and then just simply stopped playing it. Fast forward to a week ago, when I was browsing free PS Plus games and I spotted Thief. Gave it another try (with a guide) and got the platinum after almost 9 years.

What are yours?

I'm in the same boat as u with thief. Popped the prologue trophy n cut the game off. I do have it downloaded though n it's on my 2024 gaming to do list. 

Quickest: Amnesia Collection (1 day, 9 hours)

I really wasn't into horror games at the time so I wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. I like having it as a milestone though so I take my time with easy plats. Quickest non-plat game I think is Gone Home at 2 hours, 17 minutes 

Slowest: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 9 years, 1 month, 4 weeks (though hopefully this will get overtaken by the plats for the Arkham games... eventually)

Didn't think I'd ever finish Brotherhood cause of the annoying multiplayer coordination, but I pushed through!

• Like 1

Fastest non-autopop/shovelware: Phoenotopia: Awakening at 46 seconds. In reality it was closer to 60 hours, but the game's trophies don't unlock when you complete their requirements. Instead they unlock when you interact with them in the in-game trophy menu, which I didn't do until I finished all of the requirements.

Slowest: Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) at 10 years, 1 month, 3 days. Hard Time Attack for the 15th colossus has got to be the most difficult thing I've ever done for a trophy.

Fun fact that I didn't realize until I went looking: both of these plats were already in my trophy cabinet!

• Like 4

Quickest: Pinball Heroes (1 hour, 14 minutes)

Nice little pinball game, I enjoyed seeing all these PS3 exlusives as pinball tables.

Slowest: Alien: Isolation (5 years, 7 months)

Horror is not really my genre in videogames, I have never played any Resident Evil game for example. I only got to chapter 2 before I had to stop playing, I just got too scared lol. In 2020 I started cleaning up my unearned trophies and this was the last game I had not platinumed, so it was finally time to back and try to platinum the game. Thankfully this time I was not as scared and I my managed to complete it in 6 days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Treilio said:

Quickest: Pinball Heroes (1 hour, 14 minutes)

Nice little pinball game, I enjoyed seeing all these PS3 exlusives as pinball tables.

Slowest: Alien: Isolation (5 years, 7 months)

Horror is not really my genre in videogames, I have never played any Resident Evil game for example. I only got to chapter 2 before I had to stop playing, I just got too scared lol. In 2020 I started cleaning up my unearned trophies and this was the last game I had not platinumed, so it was finally time to back and try to platinum the game. Thankfully this time I was not as scared and I my managed to complete it in 6 days.

You've got an impressive profile. 👍

3 hours ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

The fastest is in your milestone, but you need to search for your slowest.

ah. I remember why I thought there was a setting. Cause there is using PSNP+.

• Like 1