[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

L215a2e.png

Color suggestions. I plan on platinuming this game for my next card as I am almost done with the longest time sink, the levequests. I will probably take time out of my trophy hunting to knock out stuff during the Free Trial so the less time I have to spend before getting the platinum, the better. (I'm doing all the trophy requirements on Free Trial so I can just pop everything at once. The only big ones are the Seeker of Truth, which I can get a carry for, and the 1000 crafts which cost more than I expected, but I plan on buying a story skip in the cash shop and using the free money it gives to buy the cheap stuff for 8000 crafts. Everything else is easy to grind except maybe the FATEs.)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

I've completed Like a Dragon Gaiden for white. I think it could also work for grey, but will put it on white for now. I really enjoyed this game, it was not too long and the story was interesting. I'll be starting Infinite Wealth now :) 

Kaleidoscope-15.png

Hey I was just wondering something, Farm, Pets and Luxury are all DLC for House Flipper aren't they? Does that count for the event? if so that is awesome but I just wanted to make sure in case! In no way trying to point things out just wondered :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

If the dlc has a different image to the base game you can use it. I think it was figured out that completing Cities Skylines could fill up a card on its own

Thank you very much for the explaination :) I now know for the rest of the event :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I think it was figured out that completing Cities Skylines could fill up a card on its own

Cities Skylines and Stellaris are both pretty close to being able to do a full card on their own. Hats off to anyone who actually does that, because that amount of restarting games to try and get certain events or factions to spawn is way too tedious for me personally.

• Like 2