[LEAK] Ps Plus Extra first game - Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

Sailar91

This is basically confirmed because it’s leaked from a Ps Star Campaign "PS Plus Game Catalogue: must-play this month".

Sony is set to reveal the list of PS5, PS4, and Classic titles coming to PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premiumfor the month in the next 24 hours, but one game looks to have already leaked accidentally via a PS Starscampaign. A "PS Plus Game Catalogue: must-play this month" campaign is asking subscribers to play Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin in order to net themselves 50 points, but the game isn't part of any PS Plus tier yet.

As such, members suspect the PS5, PS4 action RPG will be added to PS Plus Extra next week, with an official reveal coming tomorrow. Sony usually has anywhere from 15 to 20 games included in its monthly membership updates, so Stranger of Paradise will just be the tip of the iceberg.

source: https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/12/ps-plus-extra-game-for-december-may-have-leaked-early

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

Yeah, why not just put the information in the OP instead of us clicking on other sites? Obviously source things, but you're just relaying information anyway.

In any case, I just bought this and Wo Long physically the other day. Despite Team NINJA's current direction, I still like them, and want to play most of their games. Excited to eventually get to this title.

• Like 2

The game is alright but I would never play it again. Story isn't great, gameplay is fun until the harder difficulties as the spike is crazy along with the level designs being annoying at times.

The DLC was not enjoyable at all, nor really necessary. Again it's the same for all their games, harder difficulties you need to do research on armour sets and do hours of hunting to get a good piece along with no matter your level you will die in one hit. Which personally makes it not fun and pointless 

I posted this before: That very game appeared in the URL of the German Playstation blog announcing the new Plus Extra games for November but  did not appear in the body of that post.  That is still true: https://blog.de.playstation.com/2023/11/15/playstation-plus-spielekatalog-fuer-november-teardown-stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-und-mehr/

This again speaks for it coming next month (or having been removed from November on short  notice).

Edited by shadaik