Trophy Thoughts! (Plats on PS4 version only)

willmill97

this was THE game when I was a kid playing with my dad. Can't wait to dive back into this one :D 

EDIT;;

After double checking the list..

Will this be a super easy platinum seeing there's "cheats"

Like Dorothy
Use a level skip cheat code

Does this mean we can skip speedruns no medipacks and all those things lol. That would be kinda sad

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, vitis705 said:

PS5 seems to have 255 trophies Vs 272 on PS4, so more than just the plats missing...

It's a limitation of PSNProfiles, it's been coded that only a maximum of 255 trophies can be displayed per list - anything over that number won't be synced and should you earn those trophies you'll be permanently left with a blue "H" (hidden) on your profile

It's something that could be fixed albeit with some time but Sly seems to have abandoned the site and is the only one who can make that change

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jibxi said:

It's a limitation of PSNProfiles, it's been coded that only a maximum of 255 trophies can be displayed per list - anything over that number won't be synced and should you earn those trophies you'll be permanently left with a blue "H" (hidden) on your profile

It's something that could be fixed albeit with some time but Sly seems to have abandoned the site and is the only one who can make that change

Does this mean the game could have a platinum on PSN but PSNP is not able to show it?

39 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

this was THE game when I was a kid playing with my dad. Can't wait to dive back into this one :D 

EDIT;;

After double checking the list..

Will this be a super easy platinum seeing there's "cheats"

Like Dorothy
Use a level skip cheat code

Does this mean we can skip speedruns no medipacks and all those things lol. That would be kinda sad

Its a very interesting choice, cant remember the last time a game did something so different, i consider this a total win tbh, it makes playing the game again a total different thing, and its a very refreshing thing to do, i guess its obvious to say, but i bet many people at the forum giggled when looking at the ton of bronze, its even funnier than doom BFG

12 minutes ago, tahiti381 said:

Does this mean the game could have a platinum on PSN but PSNP is not able to show it?

In theory only, but not really applicable. That would require the trophy list to have at least 255 trophies and you unlock these trophies before the platinum (So the plat would be at least the 256th trophy in the game) and I doubt that will ever be the case. Only Train Sim 2 has this possibility so far. In this game that won't be a problem since it doesn't have a platinum for the PS5 version.

Edited by ZOLANTON

Some of the trophies will be pain as played all 3 on the PC as a teenager that time :D . Have been my favourite games that time. Shame they are mostly bronze only as they be difficult most of them, should be at least silver, also gold. But anyway can't wait to play it in new enhanced graphics :) 

4 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

At least 2 playthroughs per game.

You need one playthrough + all deaths and another speedrun-like on New Game+ with a few saves. Tons of missable trophies. Could be a 5/10 or 6/10 depending on how the timer and saves work in the games. Maybe 3 playthroughs would be ideal.

EDIT: I have zero experience with the DLCs (Unfinished Business etc.), I never played them when I was young.

OK. Hopefully someone would make a missable youtube video for a trophy list. 

I've played the OG Playstation version as a kid, but I remenber the controls were super wack

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

That’s a lot of bronze.

That's the first thing I thought as well. Maybe it's a way to compensate for games with an overload of gold Trophies.

In regard to the list: a nice list that makes you explore the entire game/trilogy. DLC is unknown to me, because I played the trilogy on the original PlayStation decades ago.

Does Sony impose some sort of limit to the amount of DLC trophies or is that the site doing it? Each game's DLC has 2 or 3 lists for the trophies, with each list's max being 13. Odd I never noticed that.